As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Le [CHÂT]eau de l'Artiste

1252627282931»

• MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Because weighing 115 makes you a girly man!
    Also what if you need to lift a burning car of a burning bus that's full of burning school children and pregnant mothers who may or may not be on fire?

Mustang on
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Yeah, what then, Loomdun

Tam on
  • LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    hulk powers. Remember, anyone can tap into the powers of hulk in desperate times. Like that really really old hulk movie where the black lady became hulk and lifted the burning car.

Loomdun on
    splat
  • NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Yeah, but think of how much easier you could do it if you weighted 10 pounds more?

20 even!

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I personally don't understand whats wrong with weighing 115, so what if his girlfriend can overpower him. who cares!

She does not over power me! I slipped! And I didn't have breakfast! And I was sick!

Edit: I don't actually have a GF.

MagicToaster on
    edited May 2009
    And she has roughly twice your muscle mass.

Tam on
    edited May 2009
    That is kinda sexy actually.

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/

edited May 2009
    Jeez MT, I hope she didn't hurt your vagina during that scuffle.

EDIT: This is where you tell me to go fuck myself.

Mustang on
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited May 2009
    Man, considering you seem to drag in ladies en masse in industrial scale tuna farm nets already, what's the point in going in for Regimen Overcompensator? Do you just need to feel the thrill of kicking sand in people's faces at the beach or what?

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • lyriumlyrium Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Mustang wrote: »
    lyrium wrote: »
    goggles wrote: »
    I'm going to add dongsheath.

If you've ever had to care for male horses then you know that these are real. And they need to be cleaned. But that's probably not a place that the doodle thread should be going...

There's very few informations that I have the pleasure of not knowing, this was one of them, and now that I know it I can never give it back.

http://www.equusite.com/articles/health/healthSheathCleaning.shtml

lyrium on
    edited May 2009
    Jeez MT, I hope she didn't hurt your vagina during that scuffle.

EDIT: This is where you tell me to go fuck myself.

It sounds like you were looking for an excuse :winky:

Nappuccino on

edited May 2009
    Man, considering you seem to drag in ladies en masse in industrial scale tuna farm nets already, what's the point in going in for Regimen Overcompensator? Do you just need to feel the thrill of kicking sand in people's faces at the beach or what?

MT is trying to become a level 10 Latin Lover. You can't play flamenco shirtless with a rose between your teeth without some muscle.

Tam on
    edited May 2009
    Tam wrote: »

MT is trying to become a level 10 Latin Lover. You can't play flamenco shirtless with a rose between your teeth without some muscle.

What about a foam muscle suit?

That should be pretty convincing, right?

Nappuccino on

edited May 2009

Gosh, and here I thought I knew all there was to know about horse penis maintenance.

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    goggles wrote: »
    I'm going to add dongsheath.

If you've ever had to care for male horses then you know that these are real. And they need to be cleaned. But that's probably not a place that the doodle thread should be going...

There's very few informations that I have the pleasure of not knowing, this was one of them, and now that I know it I can never give it back.

http://www.equusite.com/articles/health/healthSheathCleaning.shtml

*reads part about "bean"*
    :shock: Why, lyrium, WHY? Most of us were innocent in this.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
    edited May 2009
    Lyrium hates everyone here

Tam on
    edited May 2009

I left my heart in Japan, I retired my pimp cane. My friend is comming over in a couple of weeks for a visit and I want to impress her. My heart only wants one girl now....

MagicToaster on
    edited May 2009
    Nappuccino wrote: »

What about a foam muscle suit?

That should be pretty convincing, right?

I thought you'd be set with a silk shirt, hairy chest, and enough aftershave to drown a household pet.

And of course, a medallion. After all, every woman knows that if you can't support a medallion, you can't support a family.

[/Vice City Reference]

Angel_of_Bacon on
    edited May 2009

I left my heart in Japan, I retired my pimp cane. My friend is comming over in a couple of weeks for a visit and I want to impress her. My heart only wants one girl now....

d'aaaaaaaawwwwwww

Tam on
    edited May 2009

Did she tell you, "You know, I like you a lot, I just wish you were a bit more obviously self-conscious about body issues"?

Angel_of_Bacon on
    edited May 2009

d'aaaaaaaawwwwwww

awww

Nappuccino on

edited May 2009
    There's no way I'm clicking on that link Lyrium.

EDIT: Oh god I clicked on it. Oh that's disgusting.

Mustang on
  • D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    May I have your old pimp cane?

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
    edited May 2009
    you know you want to

Tam on
    edited May 2009
    D-Robe wrote: »
    May I have your old pimp cane?

Only if I don't beat you to it.

Nappuccino on

edited May 2009
    HA!

EDIT: FUCK

I had a good one lined up too

Tam on
    edited May 2009
    One of you fucks make a new chat thread.

Man, how the hell did this go by so fast?

Angel_of_Bacon on
    edited May 2009

Did she tell you, "You know, I like you a lot, I just wish you were a bit more obviously self-conscious about body issues"?

Nope, she just calls me papi. :P BTW, that's the best part about being hispanic, girls call you papi no matter were they're from.

MagicToaster on
    edited May 2009
    How are we playing this, Napp?

Tam on
This discussion has been closed.