As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Work from home?

Romero ZombieRomero Zombie Registered User regular
edited December 2006 in Help / Advice Forum
I've been thinking about making some extra money and pay off some debt, and I've been hearing about different surveys and things you can do from home to make some cash, but I am pretty skeptical. Have any of you had any experience with any legitimate sites? I know there are a lot of scam sites out there, and would like to avoid them if possible.

Any suggestions?

steam_sig.png
Romero Zombie on

• Options
    WeeSneakWeeSneak Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I do about a survey a day or a few offers on treasure trooper, gets me bout 20 quid(enough to pay my ISP bill). It is probably the best site of its kind, and it has a proper community and everything.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A REFFERAL LINK, JUST A LINK TO THE SITE ITSELF

www.treasuretrooper.com

If i can give you any advice, its to get a new email for it, you can sign up for free offers but the catch is they send you a crapload of spam every day. So it is best to get a new email.

Go check it out, if you are still wary thats a referral link or whatever then search treasure trooper on google.

WeeSneak on
    sigmh7.jpg