Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Co-op games for DS for girlfriend and me

Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
edited May 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey guys,

So my girlfriend and I have just picked up Final Fantasy, Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time and are having fun playing it, but the problem is, it doesn't allow multiple saves, and we also play with another friend of mine. What this means is that, we can't really play just my girlfriend and I when our friend isn't around, or we'll progress beyond him and he'll be underlevelled.

Thing is, we've really enjoyed playing our DSes together in bed at night and now that we can't play Final Fantasy without alienating our other friend, we're looking for suggestions on new Co-op DS games we can play instead.

Preference:

Must be Co-op
Preferably adventure/RPG, no strategy games (so no Advance Wars or Fire Emblem)
Wireless or Internet play, no problem (we have a router)

Thanks for your suggestions!

Romantic Undead on
3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531