Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

You can't handle the truth, THUS I DARE YOU TO LIE!

LoomdunLoomdun Registered User
edited May 2009 in Social Entropy++
Hello, I am now rping *as I walk in the room, I look around. My scarf falling to the ground. A single breeze that breaks through the fat rolls of the hideously o-beast man in the corner gives a gentle waft in the air. As my perfect locks of hair blow in the wind*

Now I am describing this thread, which generally is TRUTH OR DAREEEEEE. But because this is the Social entropy thread odds are it'll contain 20% truth or dare, 60% conversation, and 20% of why loomdun is a shit head.

I ask truth or dare, then someone says truth.. or dare? Then after they do what is tasked to them. (hum, I don't know what to do if someone asks for penis/vagina/boob pictures) they get to ask and someone else can volunteer.

something terrible is going to happen. And I already feel like i left something out.

SO I ASK YOU SE++ PEOPLE

TRUTH, OR DAIRY PRODUCTS

Loomdun on
splat