Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The most interesting [chat] in the world.

13738394042

Posts

  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    oh, gundam, mang, thanks for the tip on the strip club

    like, seriously

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Doc wrote: »
    So much fun. I drive around with a big shit-eating grin under my helmet.

    :^::^:

    Glad to hear it.

    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/05/11/ent.miss.california.usa/index.html

    oh man

    trump must be getting such ridiculous oral right now

  • gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    oh, gundam, mang, thanks for the tip on the strip club

    like, seriously

    Haha, no problem! I take it the weekend went pretty awesome then?

    gorillaSig.jpg
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    It's so very appropriate for Trump to be involved in this.

    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Whoa where did everyone go?

    sig.gif
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    shhhhh puppies is still here it's not safe to come out yet

  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Actually I'm just finally making my way through the Strange/Embarassing thread. Those really are the best.

    Though evilintent was annoying me for a little while when he wasn't posting strange or embarassing stories but instead just bitching about his living situation.

    /gossip!

  • EchoEcho very gravitas Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited May 2009
    I'm a character in The Process

    I need a new ID card.

    To get a new ID card I need to go to the police and... provide valid ID.

    Failing that, I need a family member to tag along and provide valid ID. I don't have any family members in this end of the country.

  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Pony still wins the S&E thread for fucked up shit, though.

    工事中
  • SarksusSarksus playing tennisRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Echo wrote: »
    I'm a character in The Process

    I need a new ID card.

    To get a new ID card I need to go to the police and... provide valid ID.

    Failing that, I need a family member to tag along and provide valid ID. I don't have any family members in this end of the country.

    Better scare some up quick, terrorist.

  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Pony still wins the S&E thread for fucked up shit, though.

    Most definitely.

    Though there are so many hilarious tidbits. For instance this one had me laughing and cringing at the same time and is a unique story:
    Spoiler:

  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    You uh... you should see the post I just made.

    It's pretty much the most D: I could inject into a single post.

  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Crushing pussy; Marry a man Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    That bible thread is actually turning out quite nicely. I'm amazed and impressed at the lack of drama and number of interesting ideas being discussed.

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • EchoEcho very gravitas Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited May 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Better scare some up quick, terrorist.

    It's even funnier for non-citizens. The Bureaucracyâ„¢ changed something that had the effect of non-citizens not being able go get a Swedish ID card, period.

  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Pony wrote: »
    You uh... you should see the post I just made.

    It's pretty much the most D: I could inject into a single post.

    I'm so happy to be so much wiser than you and nowhere near as experienced. <3

    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • FrosteeyFrosteey 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Oh yeah what was my first avatar?
    that one

    Shit this moves quickly.

    Nah it was this one:

    Eva1avatar.jpg

    : (

    93Asu.jpg

    frosteey.gif
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    You uh... you should see the post I just made.

    It's pretty much the most D: I could inject into a single post.

    I'm so happy to be so much wiser than you and nowhere near as experienced. <3

    SO MUCH

  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy I'm da BEST! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I'm happy that I am dum.

    toadsig.jpg
  • FrosteeyFrosteey 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Dragonica is filled with wonderfulness.

    frosteey.gif
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Yeah! 3/4 hour till I get to sit in a room for 3 hours watching someone doing an exam. However, I actually hope he turns up...I could really do with the money...

  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Yeah! 3/4 hour till I get to sit in a room for 3 hours watching someone doing an exam. However, I actually hope he turns up...I could really do with the money...

    I wish you luck and access to a DS or book or something.

    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Yeah! 3/4 hour till I get to sit in a room for 3 hours watching someone doing an exam. However, I actually hope he turns up...I could really do with the money...

    I wish you luck and access to a DS or book or something.

    I've got a couple of books I've been saving for today till I make my notes on them. I'm just going to miss my laptop for three hours. Oh well...

  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Oh god Conservapedia's front page is horrifying,

    "In 2006, the prestigious science journal Science reported concerning the United States: "The percentage of people in the country who accept the idea of evolution has declined from 45 in 1985 to 40 in 2005. Meanwhile the fraction of Americans unsure about evolution has soared from 7 per cent in 1985 to 21 per cent last year."[11]
    "Gallup's analysis says religiosity outweighs educational level in shaping views on evolution." (USN)

    Discover what Wikipedia, the public school systems, and the liberal media don't want you to know about the creation vs. evolution issue."

    "The future of Conservapedia's evolution article appears to be very bullish! A creationist just unexpectedly told Conservapedia that he is going to inform tens of thousands of people about the Conservapedia evolution article! A well known creationist is going to email 600 fellow creationist about the Conservapedia evolution article. Evolutionists, you can run from Conservapedia's evolution article, but you cannot hide! Creationists of the world, spread the news about Conservapedia's evolution article far and wide and quickly! Faster, stronger, higher!"

    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Oh yeah what was my first avatar?
    that one

    Shit this moves quickly.

    Nah it was this one:

    Eva1avatar.jpg

    : (

    93Asu.jpg

    :^:

    You mentioned something about cute avs earlier, and I was thinking of matching my sig and going with a cropped version of this:
    Spoiler:

    But I figured for now I'd stick with old-school Bill.

  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Also, I can't believe that finally, in the S&EM thread, Obs got red-carded for being a troll whereas Quid only got yellow-carded for responding to it (being off-topic but not inflammatory).

  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    gossip gossip gossip gossip

  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Also, I am once again, a published author!

    Well, off to have a fag and something to eat before the joys of invigilating.

    Later, [chat].

  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Okay, that makes 6/9 days that I've known this girl that we've hung out. Also super fun.

  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    James wrote: »
    Okay, that makes 6/9 days that I've known this girl that we've hung out. Also super fun.

    Go for it, Jim!

  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    OH MY GOD I FOUND A BAG OF PISTACHIOS I BOUGHT YESTERDAY AND FORGOT ABOUT

    SWEET JESUS YES

  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Pony wrote: »
    gossip gossip gossip gossip

    That's what this place is great for.

  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    By the power of Grayskull I have power again!

    I lost power on Friday due to an "in-land hurricane" which completely destroyed the area. Broken / uprooted trees were all over the place, power lines / poles / transformers were down. Homes have been destroyed. Cars have been destroyed. Our shit got fucked up.

    But power has been returned, and the people across the street do not have power yet.

    God smiles upon me and provides me with electricity.
    The rest of us never lost it

    Thanks.

    Thanks.

    Friend is sleeping on my couch. He called me at 2 in the morning saying "I think someone just tried to break into my house." One of the screens on his window was bent all to shit. So, perhaps.

    His neighborhood still does not have electricity. There is no law!

  • EchoEcho very gravitas Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited May 2009
    Fine, I guess I'll have to wait for my parents to come visit so I can drag them along to the police station for a new id card.

    But then I guess the post office will require valid id for me to pick up my valid id instead.

    "Got a valid id card?"
    "Yep, it's in this letter I'm here to pick up."

  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    man it freaks me out how in some places when the power goes out for a good while how people completely fucking lose their minds

    i remember the big eastern black out from years back and man

    that had me pretty afraid of other people

  • EchoEcho very gravitas Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited May 2009
    Five minutes after the power goes, and people will be hunting down other people to eat.

  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    the blackout of aught-three really showed me some ugly sides of people i know

    especially some folk in my neighborhood

    pretty sure they were like, 24 more hours without power before they turned into savages

    freaky

  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Pony wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Okay, that makes 6/9 days that I've known this girl that we've hung out. Also super fun.

    Go for it, Jim!

    That is something I am debating in my mind!

  • ResRes __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2009
    Echo wrote: »
    Fine, I guess I'll have to wait for my parents to come visit so I can drag them along to the police station for a new id card.

    But then I guess the post office will require valid id for me to pick up my valid id instead.

    "Got a valid id card?"
    "Yep, it's in this letter I'm here to pick up."

    That is a very American thing to happen.

    However, I'm also sure that in the US if you told someone that, they would totally be willing to check the letter for said ID, even though if it turned out you were lying then that would just be terrible.

    I think it's that people (Or possibly Americans) just love to believe that the government is staffed with idiots, and that they are the mythical smart common person.

    I'll have to keep this principle in mind next time I need to manipulate a bureaucrat.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    James wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Okay, that makes 6/9 days that I've known this girl that we've hung out. Also super fun.

    Go for it, Jim!

    That is something I am debating in my mind!

    well the only reason it's a debate and not a decision is because you have some doubts, concerns, or negative thoughts on the idea

    so, let's here them, man

    what's keeping you

This discussion has been closed.