VIV'S ASIAN HQ MEET-UP
- PERTH - the very first Perth gathering which was great fun that involved kebabs and pool and drinking and Castle Crashers and angry sex (faces)!
Pictures by Butler
WAKA LAKA'S THEORETICAL BBQ OF MANY LIES BUT THAT IS NOW TOTALLY GOING TO HAPPEN
- PERTH - a great amount of fun featuring a fantastic
host, tons of meat, alcohol, dice games, oysters, and Little Big Planet
Pictures by Waka Laka
KINCAID'S 1907 BINGE
- PERTH - April 9th, Thursday - a night that started off hectic but ended up quite fun, we got dressed up, drank, and wished Kincaid a happy birthday at midnight
Pictures by Kincaid
BUTLER'S GREAT ADVENTURE
- PERTH - April 13th, Monday - the largest PerthPAX by far with 9 people showing up, in spite of poor weather we ripped through a very eventful day at Adventure World, which included people getting stuck in rides, people getting heads bashed in on slides, ducks being chased in the swimming pool, boob-feeling on the giant boat ride, tree-climbing to retrieve thrown towels, three couples and a threesome, poker, and generally speaking all-round good fun (pictures on the way, we did end up taking some but after AJR, flynnie, and BigKev had left us!)
Pictures by Kincaid
MOVIE NIGHT I
- PERTH - April 30th, Thursday - a low-key, kick-off-the-new-month gathering that involves watching the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie! Featuring running commentary, loud bursts of random giggling and laughter, popcorn, caffeine, too much Gambit, and a serious lack of Deadpool! Pictures on the way!
DOING POOP WITH SYNTHETIC ORANGE
- MELBOURNE - June 7th, Sunday - Chinese food and drinks, I think is how this went. The awesome members of the Melbourne SE++ family met up (this means all of them sans YaYa who is a pedophile) and had good times.
- SYDNEY - June 20th, Saturday - Also known as "HandsomePAX." I hear this was good, but not as good as the one that happened in Perth at roughly the same time. Because the Perth one was just better.
NERD MOVIE MARATHON
- PERTH - June 20th, Saturday - a mass gathering of all the known Perth forumers! Iron Man, Transformers, and... Barbarella
were watched to the accompaniment of burnt caramel popcorn, the yummiest spinach dip ever, and an abundance of alcohol. With some malfunctioning XBox 360 controllers and Red Faction on the side and plenty of cock and boob mentions, it was a wonderful evening!