Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Little Things

123578

Posts

  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I am pretty sure people tried to bully me in highschool.

    I never really cared about it though.

    I say this because I have good friends who I hung out a lot with who assured me highschool was traumatic because of the bullying.

  • Punsie McKalePunsie McKale Registered User
    edited May 2009
    I got fired from a steakery I was working at because this other guy kept talking shit and shoving me and thrusting a knife at me etc

    finally I just shoved him into a tray of baked potatoes

    it was an accident, I just meant to shove him a little bit but he was at least a head shorter and 50 pounds lighter

    he just crashed onto the scalding-hot buttered spuds and they were all over him, burning him and he's freaking out and people are like WHAT THE FUCK COHEN and my manager just walks in and says You're Fired

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Tossrock wrote: »
    vsove wrote: »
    Veretas wrote: »
    Macro9 wrote: »
    Veretas wrote: »
    BEAVO

    I feel pretty shitty today too.

    But not because of bad smelling shit.

    Just a person who is a 19 year old bully and I'm trying to figure out how to deal with it.

    Sweep the leg.

    This cheered me up so much thank you

    Alternate solution: Sign up for http://www.incredible-adventures.com/russian_ops1.html. They teach you to kill a man with a shovel.

    No one will bully you ever again.

    this doesn't seem like the thing you'd have to teach

    i mean, you just hit them with it, right


    unless they're talking the art of shovel-to-shovel combat

    that probably has some intricacies

    Well, they promise to teach 'Knife and shovel fighting.'.

    Apparently it's using an entrenching shovel as a weapon. I expect it's more than just 'hit the guy with the shovel until he's dead'.

    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Druhim wrote: »
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Oh yeah I was in retard physical therapy in... 2nd grade?

    Because I wasn't very active, I guess.

    I was literally in a class with a kid in a wheelchair and some retarded kids. I still don't know why I was in that class.
    Janson isn't actually your wife

    she's your nurse

    haha

    I seriously don't know why I was in that class, though

    I mean I wasn't a very active kid, yeah, but I didn't have any disabilities or anything

  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I got fired from a steakery I was working at because this other guy kept talking shit and shoving me and thrusting a knife at me etc

    finally I just shoved him into a tray of baked potatoes

    it was an accident, I just meant to shove him a little bit but he was at least a head shorter and 50 pounds lighter

    he just crashed onto the scalding-hot buttered spuds and they were all over him, burning him and he's freaking out and people are like WHAT THE FUCK COHEN and my manager just walks in and says You're Fired

    And then did you say, yeah and he's FRIED!

  • Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User
    edited May 2009
    I got fired from a steakery I was working at because this other guy kept talking shit and shoving me and thrusting a knife at me etc

    finally I just shoved him into a tray of baked potatoes

    it was an accident, I just meant to shove him a little bit but he was at least a head shorter and 50 pounds lighter

    he just crashed onto the scalding-hot buttered spuds and they were all over him, burning him and he's freaking out and people are like WHAT THE FUCK COHEN and my manager just walks in and says You're Fired

    you showed him who the real manly man was though, right

  • UsagiUsagi Feminazgul ~*special snowflake*~Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I don't remember having any issues in high school

    middle school was another story, but I was a geek and I figured it came with the territory

    Jormungandr? Damn near killed 'er!
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Living Proof That Sometimes Friends Are Mean.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    skull man is such a fucking badass

    SPJbSps.png
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights fuck tough be coolRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Skull Man's story reminds me of the time I was in first grade and then this special ed kid tried to molest me or something in the bathroom.

    Good thing I was small and ducked that shit and ran

  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    vsove wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    vsove wrote: »
    Veretas wrote: »
    Macro9 wrote: »
    Veretas wrote: »
    BEAVO

    I feel pretty shitty today too.

    But not because of bad smelling shit.

    Just a person who is a 19 year old bully and I'm trying to figure out how to deal with it.

    Sweep the leg.

    This cheered me up so much thank you

    Alternate solution: Sign up for http://www.incredible-adventures.com/russian_ops1.html. They teach you to kill a man with a shovel.

    No one will bully you ever again.

    this doesn't seem like the thing you'd have to teach

    i mean, you just hit them with it, right


    unless they're talking the art of shovel-to-shovel combat

    that probably has some intricacies

    Well, they promise to teach 'Knife and shovel fighting.'.

    Apparently it's using an entrenching shovel as a weapon. I expect it's more than just 'hit the guy with the shovel until he's dead'.

    well I mean what else are you going to do with the shovel aside from hitting him?

    I guess you could try to bury him with it.

  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    STUPID DRIVERS

    DOWNLOAD FASTER

  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Oh yeah I was in retard physical therapy in... 2nd grade?

    Because I wasn't very active, I guess.

    I was literally in a class with a kid in a wheelchair and some retarded kids. I still don't know why I was in that class.
    Janson isn't actually your wife

    she's your nurse

    haha

    I seriously don't know why I was in that class, though

    I mean I wasn't a very active kid, yeah, but I didn't have any disabilities or anything

    that you know of

    did you think that maybe you do have a disability, but everyone is simply too polite to tell you that you have it?

    we all just pretend like you're a normal dude

  • VeretasVeretas Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Rolo wrote: »
    vsove wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    vsove wrote: »
    Veretas wrote: »
    Macro9 wrote: »
    Veretas wrote: »
    BEAVO

    I feel pretty shitty today too.

    But not because of bad smelling shit.

    Just a person who is a 19 year old bully and I'm trying to figure out how to deal with it.

    Sweep the leg.

    This cheered me up so much thank you

    Alternate solution: Sign up for http://www.incredible-adventures.com/russian_ops1.html. They teach you to kill a man with a shovel.

    No one will bully you ever again.

    this doesn't seem like the thing you'd have to teach

    i mean, you just hit them with it, right


    unless they're talking the art of shovel-to-shovel combat

    that probably has some intricacies

    Well, they promise to teach 'Knife and shovel fighting.'.

    Apparently it's using an entrenching shovel as a weapon. I expect it's more than just 'hit the guy with the shovel until he's dead'.

    well I mean what else are you going to do with the shovel aside from hitting him?

    I guess you could try to bury him with it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLXxS7X5BY

  • TasteicleTasteicle Registered User
    edited May 2009
    Moriveth wrote: »
    STUPID DRIVERS

    DOWNLOAD FASTER

    No...One...

  • vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Rolo wrote: »
    vsove wrote: »

    Well, they promise to teach 'Knife and shovel fighting.'.

    Apparently it's using an entrenching shovel as a weapon. I expect it's more than just 'hit the guy with the shovel until he's dead'.

    well I mean what else are you going to do with the shovel aside from hitting him?

    I guess you could try to bury him with it.

    In my mind you learn to duel another man who is also carrying a shovel.

    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Why is it always when I want to get a driver it's always from the slowest fucking server everrrrrrrrrr

  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I once pushed a kid into a display cabinet and smashed the glass. The entire window just popped out of the frame then smashed when it hit the floor, it was pretty cool.

  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Blaket wrote: »
    I once pushed a kid into a display cabinet and smashed the glass. The entire window just popped out of the frame then smashed when it hit the floor, it was pretty cool.

    Yeah? One time I shattered my shower's glass frame just by looking at it.

  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I got bitten by a retard once!

    I also backhanded the tard to the floor.

    The entire incident caused about $10 000 worth of damages to my store.

  • Punsie McKalePunsie McKale Registered User
    edited May 2009
    Cloudman wrote: »
    skull man is such a fucking badass

    then I carved the word RAPIST into his chest

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Rolo wrote: »
    I got bitten by a retard once!

    I also backhanded the tard to the floor.

    The entire incident caused about $10 000 worth of damages to my store.

    I am imagining the different ways this played out and every single way is hilarious

  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    One time I sprayed my cousin in the eye with whiteboard cleaner

    D:

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Nothing irritates me more than nosy people or those who ask lots of irrelevant questions.

    bar-cc-1.jpg
  • vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I once tackled a guy into the sliding doors when I was working at Best Buy.

    Did you know that they come off their tracks and swing open? I didn't!

    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Rolo wrote: »
    I got bitten by a retard once!

    I also backhanded the tard to the floor.

    The entire incident caused about $10 000 worth of damages to my store.

    I am imagining the different ways this played out and every single way is hilarious

    Pretty sure he made a thread about it once.

    bar-cc-1.jpg
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Also beav you ruined my day with this thread because now I'm realizing how much I miss you useless sacks of shit too.

    bar-cc-1.jpg
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Man, I should really eat these tacos

    mmmm, tacos

  • TasteicleTasteicle Registered User
    edited May 2009
    Rolo wrote: »
    I got bitten by a retard once!

    I also backhanded the tard to the floor.

    The entire incident caused about $10 000 worth of damages to my store.

    Did you get yourself checked

  • UsagiUsagi Feminazgul ~*special snowflake*~Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Javen wrote: »
    Also beav you ruined my day with this thread because now I'm realizing how much I miss you useless sacks of shit too.

    come back Javen

    otherwise Imma have to hop a train to Boston for drinks

    Jormungandr? Damn near killed 'er!
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Blaket wrote: »
    I once pushed a kid into a display cabinet and smashed the glass. The entire window just popped out of the frame then smashed when it hit the floor, it was pretty cool.

    Yeah? One time I shattered my shower's glass frame just by looking at it.

    With Mind Bullets?

  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Tasteicle wrote: »
    Rolo wrote: »
    I got bitten by a retard once!

    I also backhanded the tard to the floor.

    The entire incident caused about $10 000 worth of damages to my store.

    Did you get yourself checked

    Turns into a 'tard with the full moon

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Tasteicle wrote: »
    Rolo wrote: »
    I got bitten by a retard once!

    I also backhanded the tard to the floor.

    The entire incident caused about $10 000 worth of damages to my store.

    Did you get yourself checked

    Well I got super retard strength right after and Norman Osborn beat up my aunt.

  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Apparently having a spoon in your mouth to combat the horrible eye-watering-ness of cutting onions really does help

    I wonder why that is

  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Living Proof That Sometimes Friends Are Mean.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    yeah well i shanked my mom for looking at me funny

    what

    WHAT

    SPJbSps.png
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    One time my dad was all son clean your room and I was like NO SUCK MY DICK

  • Punsie McKalePunsie McKale Registered User
    edited May 2009
    one time I cold shot a baby

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Usagi wrote: »
    Javen wrote: »
    Also beav you ruined my day with this thread because now I'm realizing how much I miss you useless sacks of shit too.

    come back Javen

    otherwise Imma have to hop a train to Boston for drinks

    but I am soooo broooooooke

    bar-cc-1.jpg
  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    one time I cold shot a baby

    To be fair, he was being kind of a dick

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Apparently having a spoon in your mouth to combat the horrible eye-watering-ness of cutting onions really does help

    I wonder why that is

    psychosematic


    there is no way to combat the onion tearing thing than a sharp knife, smooth cutting and working quickly

    STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • TasteicleTasteicle Registered User
    edited May 2009
    tell your eyes to man the fuck up.

Sign In or Register to comment.