As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Moving to Baltimore (County), ISP?

DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
edited May 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey all, I'm moving to Catonsville, MD, just outside of Baltimore, within the next few days. I needs me some internets. What providers down there are there, and which ones don't suck?

Daedalus on

• Nick SoapdishNick Soapdish Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Daedalus wrote: »
    Hey all, I'm moving to Catonsville, MD, just outside of Baltimore, within the next few days. I needs me some internets. What providers down there are there, and which ones don't suck?

I might live thereabouts. My neighborhood has Verizon FIOS, I'd go with that. Comcast sucks, but is also there. Actually, I had no problem with their internet service, but their customer service is awful.

Nick Soapdish on
  • DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Oh, they've got FIOS up down there? Yeah, I'll probably go with that.

Daedalus on
  • EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Some places in the county do. Also, since you're in the county, Verizon's DSL is pretty decent as well. Comcast's speeds are comparable. My coworkers claim that both have pretty terrible customer service in the county.

EggyToast on
    || Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast