Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Fallout Triple

KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
edited August 2009 in Social Entropy++
So, I've heard a bunch of people enjoy playing Fallout 3. Here's a thread for that.
There are also two new DLCs planned for all three platforms:

Point Lookout – Explore a massive new swampland area filled with new quests and content.
Mothership Zeta – The aliens have returned, and they're pissed. Experience an alien abduction first hand and find out if you're tough enough to survive.
Point Lookout will be available in late June for Xbox 360 and PC. Cost will be 800 points or $9.99. It will be available through Xbox Live and Games for Windows Live and through token cards available at retail. Point Lookout will be available on PS3 after the first three DLCs have been released.

Mothership Zeta is scheduled for release in late July for Xbox 360 and PC. Cost will be 800 points or $9.99. It will be available through Xbox Live and Games for Windows Live and through token cards available at retail. Mothership Zeta will be available on PS3 after Point Lookout.

New DLC: IGN Interview

Point Lookout Trailer

Resources:
Official Fallout 3 website
Fallout 3 Wiki - good place to look for detailed walkthroughs and item/npc information
Fallout 3 Nexus - mods!
Koshian wrote: »
KOSH'S LAME MOD GUIDE THING
Spoiler:

shoot me a pm if there are any mods you think I should add to this list

Koshian on

This discussion has been closed.