As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

itunes trouble (this is SO simple)

ohhaytharohhaythar Registered User regular
edited May 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
i know this problem is sooooooo simple that when i find out the solution i will probably have to kill myself. ok. on the left side of itunes is a bar with all of your shit in it. now, i just downloaded itunes U stuff which creates it's own little files above all your playlists k. i had about 3 different files MIT, something else, and something else (it really doesn't matter). and for some reason or another i decide to accidentally fuck with the files and drag and drop the MIT file into another one. now i can't drag and drop MIT outside so it can be it's own file again. i honestly have no fucking idea why apple wouldn't let me do something as overly simplistic as drag and drop something out of a file, especially when that's how it used to be in the first place. all i want, is for MIT to not be inside of "something else" and be it's own file again.

ohhaythar on

• Gilbert0Gilbert0 North of SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Drag and drop it on the title of whatever section it's in.

Gilbert0 on