As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Help Finding Music Video -- White Stripes on Conan O'Brien (Final Episode)

akuteakute Registered User regular
edited June 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Hi all.

I have been searching the Internet for over a half-hour looking for The White Stripes playing "We're Going to Be Friends" on the final episode of Conan O'Brien. I believe it aired on 2/20/09.

Can anybody help find this video? NBC queers took it off youtube, but I can't seem to find a video link on NBC's crap-site either, but they do supposedly have episodes on there somewhere.

If anyone can help me find this, I will give you an epic high-five or help boost an XBL game!!! GREAT PRIZE. I don't NEED THE VIDEO, I just want to SEE IT.

Spanks.

akute on

• ApexMirageApexMirage Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I thought it was mediocre, you're really not missing much

ApexMirage on
    I'd love to be the one disappoint you when I don't fall down
  • akuteakute Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Well my friend is a big White Stripes fan.

Thanks for bump, though. ;)

akute on
  • ApexMirageApexMirage Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    ApexMirage on
    I'd love to be the one disappoint you when I don't fall down
  • akuteakute Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Thank you man!! Epic win.

HIGH FIVE and yeah, if you have any XBL game you need boosted I will be in your debt. =]

Yeah, and posting times show, you really did find that quickly.

akute on
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I remember when the White Stripes were the guests for a full week, I think. The gag was that the "last time" Late Night tried it, they picked The Baha Men, with their one song. Conan's introduction to "tonight's musical guest" devolved from "Ladies and gentlemen, the Baha Men!" to simian grunts and Conan pointing to the cover of the CD and then to the musical stage.

I liked it when he had The Strokes on 4 times in one month. I think it was Tuesday of each week.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00