Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

ElJeffe Makes the Very Best Titles and I Want to Have His Man-Babies

ElJeffe seems to be a moderator I guess? he changed the title of a thread. Only the new title sucked. That is all.

yzzlthtz on
.O
* \m/
U

• ObsObs __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    ElJeffe's title is better than your original title IMO.

spacer.png
    spacer.png
    Obs.gif
  • SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    edited June 2009
    You also don't actually own your title unless you put the trademark symbol next to it. Otherwise mods are free to modify it as they please. Sorry bro.

spacer.png
    spacer.png
    Obs.gif
  • HenroidHenroid Gibberish Cold white sand!Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    He should change the title of this thread too.

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog
  • Richard_DastardlyRichard_Dastardly Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Wait, you can just type a TM after your thread title and a mod can't mess with it? Is an unregistered trademark like holywater to a Eljeffe?

ಠ_ರೃ wrote: »
    cats are douches
    edited June 2009
    If he messes with it and you trademarked it, it could land him in legal trouble.

spacer.png
    spacer.png
    Obs.gif
  • necroSYSnecroSYS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    That's just what he wants. He's only halfway through wallpapering his bathroom and he's running out of Cease and Desist letters.

There's no point in you getting both of yourselves all worked up and ready to chart the undiscovered country, then having her flush crimson red, run to the bathroom, and spend twenty minutes straining and grunting and stressing out because you're all ready to deliver your package but there's a three inch thick Sunday paper clogging up the mail slot.
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    :^: Jeffe!

well played

• ElJeffeElJeffe Super Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2009
    Bored now.

Hey, where's the "rip the flesh off of a thread and set it on fire" button?

[While watching popcorn in the microwave]
    Maddie: "Look Riley, the bag's as big as your head now!"
    Riley: "Hahaha, yeah!"
    Maddie: "Look, now it's as big as your butt!"
    Riley: "Omigosh, it looks just like my butt!"
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited June 2009
    Obs wrote: »
    If he messes with it and you trademarked it, it could land him in legal trouble.

let me know how that works out for you

If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video of your favorites.
This discussion has been closed.