As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Crackdown 2! Zombies?

13»

• Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I started playing Crackdown 1 again with a friend last night, we deleted our saves and started completely anew. Good God it's so much fun! I climbed the Ferris Wheel (which was an absolute bitch) and stood on the top celebrating. Suddenly I turned around and my friend had fired a volley of missiles up at me. One struck under me and my body went limp and slowly bounced it's way to the ground, hitting every carriage on the way down.

We've still got it on "normal" difficulty. There's something SO fun about being ridiculously overpowered and kicking the shit out of everyone!

Mr_Grinch on
    Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • ArrathArrath Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I always got too pissed off to climb to the top of the Ferris Wheel, that thing was such a pain in the ass.

Arrath on
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I want to combine the powers of crackdown with the structure damage of red faction. Put simply I want to throw cars through buildings.

Prohass on
  • Mr. QuarkMr. Quark __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    Having played the original Crackdown (got it yesterday along with Prototype) I'm now even more excited about this game. Also the prospect of having those awesome abilities and taking them out on zombies is one of the coolest ideas ever.

P.S: I love how in the trailer you can see agility orbs on the rooftops. Nice touch

Mr. Quark on
    The accumulated filth of all their hackin’ and wackin’ will foam up about their waists, and when all the ghouls and wastlanders of Megaton look up and shout “save us!” I’ll look down and whisper…

…Tunnel Snakes Rule
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I actually spent around 30 minutes showing my friend how to reach the top of the AGency tower. Kept telling him to follow exactly the route I take. Once at the top I jumped off and landed in the pool. He missed. We spent another 30 minutes doing it all over again and this time I kicked him off. Good times.

Big Classy on
  • Mostlyjoe13Mostlyjoe13 Evil, Evil, Jump for joy! Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Big Isy wrote: »
    I actually spent around 30 minutes showing my friend how to reach the top of the AGency tower. Kept telling him to follow exactly the route I take. Once at the top I jumped off and landed in the pool. He missed. We spent another 30 minutes doing it all over again and this time I kicked him off. Good times.

I could never land that pool. My aim is off slightly.

Mostlyjoe13 on
    PSN ID - Mostlyjoe Steam ID -TheNotoriusRNG
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I only missed once....... I got blown up on my way down by the same friend waiting down below.

Big Classy on
  • SilkyNumNutsSilkyNumNuts Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I want the top level in this game to be like the cheat levels, at least for throwing. I mean, top level throw is poo, but cheat throw is BADASS.

SilkyNumNuts on
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Anyone want to co-op the first for a bit today?

Gorilla Salad on