As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's hot and I need a haircut!

TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士Miami, FLRegistered User regular
edited June 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
It's summer. It's hot. My hair is in need of maintenance and possibly a makeover.

I'm looking for a shorter haircut that doesn't require any product to maintain. Applying product to my hair always seems to make me even hotter, and I sweat a lot, especially from my head, meaning the sweat mixes with the product for terrible results.

So, lets say short, but not buzz cut short. For my hair color and face shape, what styles would you guys recommend I look into?

talith%20needs%20a%20haircut.jpg
talith%20profile%20shot.jpg

7244qyoka3pp.gif
Talith on

• Options
    DanMachDanMach Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Shave your head. Men are all about function over form! So screw the cool looking hair.. cut it all off, and grow it back during the winter.

Unless you live in a very cold enviroment, then become super duper hairy.

MANLY MEN! *GRR*

DanMach on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    You would look good in a shave

maybe a slightly longer one, so not bald, but a good shave

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I get a slightly long version of a high and tight in summer months. All the good things about having short hair, none of the assumption that I was in the military.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Buzzzzz cut.

TychoCelchuuu on