As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mob Mentalities - The Princess Bride Joke

Mad_MorlockMad_Morlock Registered User regular
edited December 2006 in Debate and/or Discourse
No. I'm pissed because the Princess Bride joke is fucking old. Come up with something new.

I've had it used on everything from thermal diodes to logic to incontrovertable. And I'm sure there are other instances I've never gone back and read over.

It's a done joke. It was funny the first time. If you want to argue over 'faux-intellectualism', take a stand on an issue and watch the intellectual waters of the world try to tear you down. Some knowledge isn't easily expressed in language. It's innate. Part of who you are. But attempting to do so takes courage and strength of conviction.

However, I believe at this point a good few of you are deliberately misinterpreting my words and being a complete retards. If you'd like to post incredibly long articles pertaining to how stupid I am and how smart you are, please post them in a seperate thread or send them to me directly. Because I'm getting tired of answering every little idiot who thinks he's got a pulitizer prize winning grasp of the english language.

Mad_Morlock on

• Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    Yay! He can be banned now!

Kusuguttai on
This discussion has been closed.