Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Good Ska music

GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
edited June 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
So lately i've been digging some tunes in the Ska vein. For some reason i'm really liking the trumpet featured in the background, and it really adds to the tunes. Stuff like Take On Me by Reel Big Fish feature this, but other tunes like Santeria by Sublime don't, but are still pretty rockin'.

The only problem is that i'm having trouble finding songs similar to this style in it's own category. I like Ska because it's either fast, upbeat and exciting like Take On Me, or casual and laid back like Sublime, but everything I seem to find doesn't really have this.

Can I get some recommendation around here?

EDIT: Apparently these bands are Third Wave Ska.

Post edited by Godfather on
0WBv0.png

Comments