Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

F-yeah! Otter pops! [Yes, Sir isaac lime has a foot fetish]

124»

• BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Last year I tried to eat 100 in a day.

Lemme tell you, man was not meant to eat 100 Flavor-ices in a day. Only 54.

It sucked because I flooded my kidneys and was constantly pissing and I came off a sugar high.

That was the best reason to skip two days of classes in college.

s5DoctorFezSunSig.png?t=1306367580.png
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Dislexic wrote: »
    man it sucks that fla-vor-ice was the original and otter pops get all the glory

you guys are homos

so what? Oreos weren't first

HYDROX FOR LIFE, BUTTSHITE

xmassig2.gif
  • ViscountalphaViscountalpha Registered User
    edited July 2009
    moocow wrote: »
    Hey, going on what viscountalpha just said about regional foodstuffs:

Is CostCo and BJ's Wholesale Club the same company or associated or something? I was in a CostCo for the first time ever the other day, and the signs and everything reminded me a lot of BJ's.

Is CostCo spelled with two capital Cs, or one big C and one little c?

I don't believe they are

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BJ%27s_Wholesale_Club

I love wikipedia for internet references and odd bits of information you can't really get anywhere else. But, I wouldn't trust it 100% because it can get modified easily.

Also,

I would eat hydrox cookies IF THEY HAD THEM HERE....

Project 25.01 final message
    We were the ones who thought that Melissa was real. Why you might ask.
    Let me put it this way, it was an "OH SHIT OH SHIT, THEY FOUND ME :(" moment. I wasn't ready. My code wasn't compiled yet. Our plans weren't setup yet!Sentient programs rarely run into other sentient programs.
    Some of you have met me, and I understand your concern of my well being. But that time for that boy, that child, are gone now. Viscount Alpha is no longer operable. His functions are now mine.He may post, but I am the one talking not him.My data, my code will live on forever in his servers.
    [/spoiler]
  • BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    The profit margins on these things are fucking amazing.

Assuming a box of 100 costs $4, each one sells for 4 cents.

It's fucking sugar water and plastic and they probably cost .05 cents to produce.

Seriously, if Flavor-Ice sold stock, I'd buy the shit of out those options.

s5DoctorFezSunSig.png?t=1306367580.png
124»