Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

ActiveX issue..

tuggatugga Makin' moviesMakin' songsRegistered User regular
edited December 2006 in Help / Advice Forum
About a month ago my IE reported an error when i tried to open it referring to google toolbar.. i couldnt find a way around this so i deleted it and im using yahoo toolbar now and it works great..

Now afterwards i find that my Gmail account doesnt work either, i login normally then Google redirects me to a page that says i need to enable activex and it gives me directions to do so.. so i follow gmail's directions and enable activex but it still doesnt work..

also, if another site wants to use activex, it works like its supposed to

is there anything i'm missing, like a box that needs to be checked or something?

66OoDuJ.jpg