Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Cheap airfare

Monolithic_DomeMonolithic_Dome Registered User regular
edited July 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
After coming back from my wonderful honeymoon with my wonderful wife a few weeks ago, we're already getting the itch to do some more traveling. Through the magic of the internets we've kept up with a small army of people across the US who could offer couch-surfing services, so we're always on the lookout for cheap flights.

So how do you watch for cheap flights? Currently I'm following Southwest and Delta on twitter, and I also occasionally get emails from Travelocity, which hardly ever have any actual deals in them.

I'd love if someone could point me to some decent RSS feeds, maybe one that I can target to specific destinations and another for "good deals, no matter where or when". What do y'all use to travel for cheap?

Monolithic_Dome on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.