Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Hey, [Chat], wish me luck!

2456747

Posts

  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    celery77 wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    GnR?
    Are you seriously asking that?

    If I was a mod, this would be a minimum temp-bannable offense. We have fucking standards here Locksly.
    If I were a D&D mod, he'd be gone, permanently.
    I double-checked, it's like the WHOLE FRONT PAGE of google returns if you type "GnR." There's just no excuse.

    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • ALockslyALocksly Registered User
    edited December 2006
    :oops:

    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    THEY´RE STILL ALIVE?

    I mean... Axel wasn´t looking too healthy some 10 years ago...

  • ElJeffeElJeffe Super Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    celery77 wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    GnR?
    Are you seriously asking that?

    If I was a mod, this would be a minimum temp-bannable offense. We have fucking standards here Locksly.
    If I were a D&D mod, he'd be gone, permanently.

    I thought you only permabanned people for spoiling retarded-ass shows that you wanted to watch?

    Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."

    I make tweet.
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:
    THEY´RE STILL ALIVE?

    I mean... Axel wasn´t looking to healthy some 10 years ago...
    It's Axel's band, now. Slash is working with Velvet Revolver.

    Which reminds me, I meant to acquire VR's latest album.

  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ElJeffe wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    celery77 wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    GnR?
    Are you seriously asking that?

    If I was a mod, this would be a minimum temp-bannable offense. We have fucking standards here Locksly.
    If I were a D&D mod, he'd be gone, permanently.
    I thought you only permabanned people for spoiling retarded-ass shows that you wanted to watch?
    Dyna, it still counts if you're logged into someone else's account.

  • ElJeffeElJeffe Super Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    You know, I don't quite get bidets. So you have an ass with a fair amount of dookie on it, and you spray it with a jet of water? Doesn't that cause dookie particulate to kinda go flying hither and yon? I mean, wiping at least ensures that the dookie stays where you want it to.

    Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."

    I make tweet.
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Axel Rose lives.

    Wow.

    Are GnR good for something nowadays?

  • GiganticusGiganticus Registered User
    edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:
    THEY´RE STILL ALIVE?

    I mean... Axel wasn´t looking too healthy some 10 years ago...

    Hell, according to the cover of Appettite for Destruction, they were dead at the time of it's release!

  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ElJeffe wrote:
    You know, I don't quite get bidets. So you have an ass with a fair amount of dookie on it, and you spray it with a jet of water? Doesn't that cause dookie particulate to kinda go flying hither and yon? I mean, wiping at least ensures that the dookie stays where you want it to.

    Well, some people enjoy getting a stream of hot water up their ass every now and again so they need some way of justifying it.

    tea-1.jpg
  • ALockslyALocksly Registered User
    edited December 2006
    ElJeffe wrote:
    You know, I don't quite get bidets. So you have an ass with a fair amount of dookie on it, and you spray it with a jet of water? Doesn't that cause dookie particulate to kinda go flying hither and yon? I mean, wiping at least ensures that the dookie stays where you want it to.

    I think you're supposed to wipe first

    I'm afraid to use the ones in my office though as I don't underatand all the buttons and even the toilets in the guys bathroom have female options.

    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Fun fact: "Bidet" is French and means "pony".

    :o

  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:
    Axel Rose lives.

    Wow.

    Are GnR good for something nowadays?
    No they're horrible and Axl is the only remaining member. Thanks for bringing it up, asshole, now I'll have to listen to both Use Your Illusions straight through to remove the painful images brought on by your insistent nagging.

    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Hacksaw: Yes, I hopped a ferry, crossed a border, had the car searched and made it to Everett.

    Haphazard and Thanatos: The new GnR lineup (especially the 2002 version) is quite a bit better than the real GnR lineup. Axl can still scream, I mean he did the full power 10+ second scream in IRS (new song) at the Everett show and the crowd was talking about how good he sounded afterwards.

    Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
  • Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User
    edited December 2006
    ElJeffe wrote:
    You know, I don't quite get bidets. So you have an ass with a fair amount of dookie on it, and you spray it with a jet of water? Doesn't that cause dookie particulate to kinda go flying hither and yon? I mean, wiping at least ensures that the dookie stays where you want it to.
    Well, it all goes down into the basin. That's why it's a tap-like thing, I imagine, so that you don't just angle a fountain of water at your ass and let rip.

  • DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User
    edited December 2006
    stilist wrote:
    I'm very happy to be completely done with college.

    So what's next for you, then?

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Great.

    Cel, an_alt... who of you two is right about GnR?

    Round 1 begins in 10 seconds.

  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    DiscGrace wrote:
    stilist wrote:
    I'm very happy to be completely done with college.

    So what's next for you, then?
    Discovering self-respect?

    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:
    Great.

    Cel, an_alt... who of you two is right about GnR?

    Round 1 begins in 10 seconds.
    Dude, he's "an_alt" aka "I made this account just to troll" and you're going to seriously ask that question?

    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    ElJeffe wrote:
    You know, I don't quite get bidets. So you have an ass with a fair amount of dookie on it, and you spray it with a jet of water? Doesn't that cause dookie particulate to kinda go flying hither and yon? I mean, wiping at least ensures that the dookie stays where you want it to.
    I think you're supposed to wipe first

    I'm afraid to use the ones in my office though as I don't underatand all the buttons and even the toilets in the guys bathroom have female options.
    So, a guy is working at his job in an office and he has to take a dump. However, the men's bathroom is out of order, so he asks his supervisor if it's okay if he uses the women's bathroom. "Yeah, go ahead," his supervisor says, "just don't push any of the buttons." Well, the guy thinks "that's kind of weird," but goes ahead and uses the bathroom. As he's finishing up, he goes to wipe, and notices these four buttons. "What the hell could those be for?" Figuring "what the hell, how bad could it be?" he presses the first button, and cold water shoots into his butt. "Well, that's not so bad," he thinks, so he presses the second button, and warm water shoots into his butt. "Hey, that's pretty good," so he presses the third button, and hot water shoots into his butt. "This place is great!" And he hits the fourth button.

    He wakes up in the hospital, doped up, with his supervisor standing over him. He asks "what was the fourth button?" His supervisor replies "automatic tampon remover."

  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    an_alt wrote:
    Hacksaw: Yes, I hopped a ferry, crossed a border, had the car searched and made it to Everett.

    Haphazard and Thanatos: The new GnR lineup (especially the 2002 version) is quite a bit better than the real GnR lineup. Axl can still scream, I mean he did the full power 10+ second scream in IRS (new song) at the Everett show and the crowd was talking about how good he sounded afterwards.
    Black'd for "no way in hell that could possibly be true."

  • ALockslyALocksly Registered User
    edited December 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    ElJeffe wrote:
    You know, I don't quite get bidets. So you have an ass with a fair amount of dookie on it, and you spray it with a jet of water? Doesn't that cause dookie particulate to kinda go flying hither and yon? I mean, wiping at least ensures that the dookie stays where you want it to.
    I think you're supposed to wipe first

    I'm afraid to use the ones in my office though as I don't underatand all the buttons and even the toilets in the guys bathroom have female options.
    So, a guy is working at his job in an office and he has to take a dump. However, the men's bathroom is out of order, so he asks his supervisor if it's okay if he uses the women's bathroom. "Yeah, go ahead," his supervisor says, "just don't push any of the buttons." Well, the guy thinks "that's kind of weird," but goes ahead and uses the bathroom. As he's finishing up, he goes to wipe, and notices these four buttons. "What the hell could those be for?" Figuring "what the hell, how bad could it be?" he presses the first button, and cold water shoots into his butt. "Well, that's not so bad," he thinks, so he presses the second button, and warm water shoots into his butt. "Hey, that's pretty good," so he presses the third button, and hot water shoots into his butt. "This place is great!" And he hits the fourth button.

    He wakes up in the hospital, doped up, with his supervisor standing over him. He asks "what was the fourth button?" His supervisor replies "automatic tampon remover."

    my point exactly

    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited December 2006
    DiscGrace wrote:
    stilist wrote:
    I'm very happy to be completely done with college.
    So what's next for you, then?
    For the time being, nothing really. There's a possibility my family will be moving next year, so I don't really want to make any major life decisions right now. I've got a job working from home, so that part is covered. For the rest, I'll just have to wait and see.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    celery77 wrote:
    Haphazard wrote:
    Great.

    Cel, an_alt... who of you two is right about GnR?

    Round 1 begins in 10 seconds.
    Dude, he's "an_alt" aka "I made this account just to troll" and you're going to seriously ask that question?

    ...

    Ok, I didn´t really think about it.

    I withdraw my question.

  • ALockslyALocksly Registered User
    edited December 2006
    stilist wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:
    stilist wrote:
    I'm very happy to be completely done with college.
    So what's next for you, then?
    For the time being, nothing really. There's a possibility my family will be moving next year, so I don't really want to make any major life decisions right now. I've got a job working from home, so that part is covered. For the rest, I'll just have to wait and see.

    come and teach English in Japan for a year

    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:
    Great.

    Cel, an_alt... who of you two is right about GnR?

    Round 1 begins in 10 seconds.

    Acquire a copy of 'IRS', 'The Blues', 'Madagascar', and 'Better'. I'll let you come to your own conclusion. Just because Axl is a nutcase spending 10 years and at least that many million trying to make the best album evar doesn't mean the new songs aren't awesome.

    Than: I'd opt for Velvet Revolver bootlegs instead of albums. They're great in concert, but the studio versions of the same songs are rather disappointing.

    Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    an_alt wrote:
    Hacksaw: Yes, I hopped a ferry, crossed a border, had the car searched and made it to Everett.

    Haphazard and Thanatos: The new GnR lineup (especially the 2002 version) is quite a bit better than the real GnR lineup. Axl can still scream, I mean he did the full power 10+ second scream in IRS (new song) at the Everett show and the crowd was talking about how good he sounded afterwards.
    Black'd for "no way in hell that could possibly be true."

    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited December 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    ElJeffe wrote:
    You know, I don't quite get bidets. So you have an ass with a fair amount of dookie on it, and you spray it with a jet of water? Doesn't that cause dookie particulate to kinda go flying hither and yon? I mean, wiping at least ensures that the dookie stays where you want it to.
    I think you're supposed to wipe first

    I'm afraid to use the ones in my office though as I don't underatand all the buttons and even the toilets in the guys bathroom have female options.
    So, a guy is working at his job in an office and he has to take a dump. However, the men's bathroom is out of order, so he asks his supervisor if it's okay if he uses the women's bathroom. "Yeah, go ahead," his supervisor says, "just don't push any of the buttons." Well, the guy thinks "that's kind of weird," but goes ahead and uses the bathroom. As he's finishing up, he goes to wipe, and notices these four buttons. "What the hell could those be for?" Figuring "what the hell, how bad could it be?" he presses the first button, and cold water shoots into his butt. "Well, that's not so bad," he thinks, so he presses the second button, and warm water shoots into his butt. "Hey, that's pretty good," so he presses the third button, and hot water shoots into his butt. "This place is great!" And he hits the fourth button.

    He wakes up in the hospital, doped up, with his supervisor standing over him. He asks "what was the fourth button?" His supervisor replies "automatic tampon remover."
    this joke makes no sense

    t Locks: I am not a very good teacher.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User
    edited December 2006
    stilist wrote:
    this joke makes no sense
    It makes perfect sense. It's just not very good.

  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    stilist wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    ElJeffe wrote:
    You know, I don't quite get bidets. So you have an ass with a fair amount of dookie on it, and you spray it with a jet of water? Doesn't that cause dookie particulate to kinda go flying hither and yon? I mean, wiping at least ensures that the dookie stays where you want it to.
    I think you're supposed to wipe first

    I'm afraid to use the ones in my office though as I don't underatand all the buttons and even the toilets in the guys bathroom have female options.
    So, a guy is working at his job in an office and he has to take a dump. However, the men's bathroom is out of order, so he asks his supervisor if it's okay if he uses the women's bathroom. "Yeah, go ahead," his supervisor says, "just don't push any of the buttons." Well, the guy thinks "that's kind of weird," but goes ahead and uses the bathroom. As he's finishing up, he goes to wipe, and notices these four buttons. "What the hell could those be for?" Figuring "what the hell, how bad could it be?" he presses the first button, and cold water shoots into his butt. "Well, that's not so bad," he thinks, so he presses the second button, and warm water shoots into his butt. "Hey, that's pretty good," so he presses the third button, and hot water shoots into his butt. "This place is great!" And he hits the fourth button.

    He wakes up in the hospital, doped up, with his supervisor standing over him. He asks "what was the fourth button?" His supervisor replies "automatic tampon remover."
    this joke makes no sense

    t Locks: I am not a very good teacher.
    Imagine a machine that removes tampons.

    Now, imagine using said machine on a guy.

    And RBB, I never claimed it was good; Locksly's statement just reminded me of it.

  • an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    celery77 wrote:
    Dude, he's "an_alt" aka "I made this account just to troll" and you're going to seriously ask that question?

    Hey, I made this account to ask ElJeffe to help me figure out why my actual account disappeared during some forum trouble. Since I couldn't keep my old join date, there was no point redoing the old account.

    Than: line them up on a 1-1 basis. Slash is cool and a really good guitarist, but Buckethead/Bumblefoot are technically superior. Keep going all the way down the line.

    Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I hear they have toilets you have to stand in, in Japan. Is this true, Locks.

    y/n

    Also, my pony statement last page was no joke.

  • ALockslyALocksly Registered User
    edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:
    I hear they have toilets you have to stand in, in Japan. Is this true, Locks.

    y/n

    Also, my pony statement last page was no joke.

    Well, they have toilets you can stand over. You have to in fact. There are two stalls in the ground floor bathroom of my office. One contains a many-buttoned technological marvel of modern waste elimination, the other has a white porcelin hole in the floor. With a roll of toilet paper next to it.

    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited December 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    Imagine a machine that removes tampons.

    Now, imagine using said machine on a guy.
    No, see, I get the joke, but it doesn't make any sense beyond the surface. I mean, an automatic tampon-remover? I can't imagine them getting any volunteers to test the things before public release. "Whoops, looks like that's not the tampon. Shall we try again? No? Ok, we'll pay for the medical bills, I guess."

    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    Haphazard wrote:
    I hear they have toilets you have to stand in, in Japan. Is this true, Locks.

    y/n

    Also, my pony statement last page was no joke.

    Well, they have toilets you can stand over. You have to in fact. There are two stalls in the ground floor bathroom of my office. One contains a many-buttoned technological marvel of modern waste elimination, the other has a white porcelin hole in the floor. With a roll of toilet paper next to it.

    <img class=" title=":lol:" class="bbcode_smiley" />

    tea-1.jpg
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    stilist wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    Imagine a machine that removes tampons.

    Now, imagine using said machine on a guy.
    No, see, I get the joke, but it doesn't make any sense beyond the surface. I mean, an automatic tampon-remover? I can't imagine them getting any volunteers to test the things before public release. "Whoops, looks like that's not the tampon. Shall we try again? No? Ok, we'll pay for the medical bills, I guess."
    It's a joke. As in fiction.

    Just set yourself on fire.

  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Mhm, that´s the stall I was thinking about, Locks.

    A bit strange for western eyes.

  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    an_alt wrote:
    celery77 wrote:
    Dude, he's "an_alt" aka "I made this account just to troll" and you're going to seriously ask that question?

    Hey, I made this account to ask ElJeffe to help me figure out why my actual account disappeared during some forum trouble. Since I couldn't keep my old join date, there was no point redoing the old account.

    Than: line them up on a 1-1 basis. Slash is cool and a really good guitarist, but Buckethead/Bumblefoot are technically superior. Keep going all the way down the line.
    I do hereby revoke your status as soul-possessing, cognitively-driven, love-feeling human being. You, sir, are now officially subhuman.

    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited December 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    stilist wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    Imagine a machine that removes tampons.

    Now, imagine using said machine on a guy.
    No, see, I get the joke, but it doesn't make any sense beyond the surface. I mean, an automatic tampon-remover? I can't imagine them getting any volunteers to test the things before public release. "Whoops, looks like that's not the tampon. Shall we try again? No? Ok, we'll pay for the medical bills, I guess."
    It's a joke. As in fiction.

    Just set yourself on fire.
    Basically, I'm being an asshole about it because I didn't like the joke, and because I wondered how it felt. Having tried it, I don't expect I'll be doing it again in the near future.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    celery77 wrote:
    I do hereby revoke your status as soul-possessing, cognitively-driven, love-feeling human being. You, sir, are now officially subhuman.

    I'm not arguing song writing (very little data on the new guys), but just technical ability. You're telling me that Slash can do this? http://youtube.com/watch?v=j5ScVSFwIyQ

    I'll give you that he is insane, but seriously that's nowhere near the best solo of his I've heard.

    Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
This discussion has been closed.