Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
The Next Next Graphic Violence Activity: Besides the Contest!
Hello! This poll is to decide the next Graphic Violence forum event. There's more on that in this thread.
1) Create-a-hero Contest - A series of contests where a theme for a hero or villain is given, and posters design their own hero/villain. What happens next is still up for debate, but it could be anything from just a series of minor contests to the gradual build up of a stable of heroes for forumers to design stories for.
2) Comics themed Phalla/Mafia game - A forum based game based on the Mafia party game. These would all be comics themed. For information on how these games are run on these forums, check out this thread.
3) Create a shared universe - A collaborative process where forumers work together to build a comic book universe and tell stories within it.
4) Comics Mad Libs project - A game where comics creators, characters and situations are mixed together and interpreted by forumers.
5) Guess That Hero/Villain - Sort of like 20 Questions, with the answer being a superhero or supervillain.
6) Other - Any ideas you don't see? Don't like the options given? Post them here.
The poll will be open until Monday, at which time we'll look at the results and see what we're going to do. We may do more than one of these options, it depends on how the poll works out.