Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Eliminating cave cricket

RUNN1NGMANRUNN1NGMAN Registered User regular
edited July 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
So, I have a mutant cave cricket living in my basement laundry room. It doesn't really bother me that much, except for the first time that I saw it when it scared the crap out of me. Now I think it's kind of funny to watch it freak out and boing all over the place when I flip the light on.

However, my wife has declared the cave cricket insecta non grata, and so unfortunately my little friend's days are numbered. Now, I'd be cool with catching it in something and setting it free, but the sucker's pretty fast so I'm open to suggestions. I feel a little bad killing him since he and I have had such good times down there in the laundry room.

RUNN1NGMAN on