Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Joy of PAX OP UPDATED

1545557596062

Posts

  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    Most professors don't take roll for the first 3 days because that's during the add/drop period for classes and they still may have new students. I'd miss any Friday class (which was a rarity anyway) and take the absence on the following monday.

    The only reason why I was able to go last year was because it was on Labor day, I didn't actually miss any class!

    Munkus Beaver on
    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    WiiU: munkusbeaver and Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    Twitter which gives health updates and the like: https://twitter.com/MunkusBeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    man I just wanted to satiate my curiosity

    i hate not remembering things like that

    chillax viv

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Most professors don't take roll for the first 3 days because that's during the add/drop period for classes and they still may have new students. I'd miss any Friday class (which was a rarity anyway) and take the absence on the following monday.

    The only reason why I was able to go last year was because it was on Labor day, I didn't actually miss any class!

    what a weird policy

    over here if you don't show up for the first class they drop you and you can't re-enroll

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    elephants aren't fat

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    well, i'm big boned

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    have you ever seen an elephant boner

    you lucky man

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    vixendetta more like... dicks in greta?

    viv it's time to change your name to greta, sorry
    becoming a swiss milkmaid is optional

    L|ama on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    surprisingly, yes

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    to clarify I have seen one but only because of a misleading youtube video title

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    i once saw a picture comparing different animal dicks

    and how to draw them accurately


    it sure was informative

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    Raneados wrote: »
    Most professors don't take roll for the first 3 days because that's during the add/drop period for classes and they still may have new students. I'd miss any Friday class (which was a rarity anyway) and take the absence on the following monday.

    The only reason why I was able to go last year was because it was on Labor day, I didn't actually miss any class!

    what a weird policy

    over here if you don't show up for the first class they drop you and you can't re-enroll

    It's not really a weird policy. You have up to a certain day to drop or add classes. If you go to a class and see that it's a mistake to take, you can drop it for no penalty within 3 days. Likewise if someone drops out of a class for whatever reason, you have a little time to pick it up. As such it doesn't make a lot of sense to start charging right into things on the first day with assignments if a person can pick up the class 3 days later and claim ignorance.

    Philosophy profs. usually didn't care because they knew every philosophy major and they'd know if someone was fucking around. Also there was never a friday philosophy class. Ever, in all my 4 years of undergrad.

    Munkus Beaver on
    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    WiiU: munkusbeaver and Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    Twitter which gives health updates and the like: https://twitter.com/MunkusBeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    to clarify I have seen one but only because of a misleading youtube video title

    Junk in the Trunk

    Munkus Beaver on
    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    WiiU: munkusbeaver and Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    Twitter which gives health updates and the like: https://twitter.com/MunkusBeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    Raneados wrote: »
    i once saw a picture comparing different animal dicks

    and how to draw them accurately


    it sure was informative
    how to be a yiff artist

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    apparently snakes and lizards have 2 dicks

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    If you inform your profs that you'll be missing the first few classes it's usually fine.

    I assume Munkus doesn't attend a very large school where seats are coveted, because not showing up for the first class usually means that if the professor has to make room for an aspiring student, the absent is usually the first to go.

    Javen on
    bar-cc-1.jpg
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    Raccoons have a dick with two prongs and a bone.

    Munkus Beaver on
    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    WiiU: munkusbeaver and Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    Twitter which gives health updates and the like: https://twitter.com/MunkusBeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll be just fine. Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I once saw an elephant boner

    I then saw the boner go into an elephant vagina

    this was happening not on video, but about 50 meters away from me

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: VIVIXENNEXIVIV | TWITTER | BATTLENET: VIVIXENNE#1433
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    snakes have nubs to hold the lady snakes

    but I'm a little hazy on the rest of the process

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    Javen wrote: »
    If you inform your profs that you'll be missing the first few classes it's usually fine.

    I assume Munkus doesn't attend a very large school where seats are coveted, because not showing up for the first class usually means that if the professor has to make room for an aspiring student, the absent is usually the first to go.

    I went to a fairly large school and I have no idea what you are talking about.

    Munkus Beaver on
    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    WiiU: munkusbeaver and Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    Twitter which gives health updates and the like: https://twitter.com/MunkusBeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    the phrase 'white hot guard hairs' suddenly comes rushing back into memory.

    Javen on
    bar-cc-1.jpg
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    I once saw an elephant boner

    I then saw the boner go into an elephant vagina

    this was happening not on video, but about 50 meters away from me
    in all seriousness I thought the video was about a freak elephant with a fifth leg

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    I once saw an elephant boner

    I then saw the boner go into an elephant vagina

    this was happening not on video, but about 50 meters away from me

    Man I told you not to go to the PAX orgy

    Munkus Beaver on
    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    WiiU: munkusbeaver and Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    Twitter which gives health updates and the like: https://twitter.com/MunkusBeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    oh yeah lions have sharp dick prongs

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    at the very large school i attend, where seats are coveted, it's all handled by a database

    you could sign up for a class and never show up to any of them and you wouldn't have your seat given away unless you went online (or to the registrar i guess) and dropped the class

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • slowslow Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Raneados wrote: »
    oh yeah lions have sharp dick prongs
    how can people not know this

    slow on
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    slow wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    oh yeah lions have sharp dick prongs
    how can people not know this

    uncultured swine

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    humans have very large penises compared to the other great apes

    i am contributing to this topic

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    What Tossrock said.

    I also had various classes that had attendence policies where you dropped a letter grade after missing 3 classes, buuuuut the first week didn't count towards that for the aforementioned drop/add date.

    Munkus Beaver on
    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    WiiU: munkusbeaver and Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    Twitter which gives health updates and the like: https://twitter.com/MunkusBeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    snails poke each other with their sex prongs, or so isabella rossellini would have me believe

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • slowslow Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Tossrock wrote: »
    humans have very large penises compared to the other great apes

    i am contributing to this topic
    if this gets out my jungle book fanfic is ruined

    slow on
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Tossrock wrote: »
    humans have very large penises compared to the other great apes

    i am contributing to this topic

    don't humans have the 2nd largest penis in comparison to their bodies and relative species

    the largest belongs to the mink

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    the last time I watched casablanca I thought "lady, the best thing your daughter ever did was a two-minute video about spider rape"

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Ho! Ho! Ho! Drink Coke!Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    that's not true, she was also a guest star on 30 Rock

    Centipede Damascus on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Raneados wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    humans have very large penises compared to the other great apes

    i am contributing to this topic

    don't humans have the 2nd largest penis in comparison to their bodies and relative species

    the largest belongs to the mink

    well, some ducks have penises as long as their bodies so probably not

    they're shaped like corkscrews

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    humans have very large penises compared to the other great apes

    i am contributing to this topic

    don't humans have the 2nd largest penis in comparison to their bodies and relative species

    the largest belongs to the mink

    well, some ducks have penises as long as their bodies so probably not

    they're shaped like corkscrews

    It's not just about length it's also about girth buddy

    Oh God this is going to be the post I'm known for, arguing about duck dicks.

    Munkus Beaver on
    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    WiiU: munkusbeaver and Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    Twitter which gives health updates and the like: https://twitter.com/MunkusBeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
  • slowslow Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    duck penises are orange, i know this because of se++

    slow on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Munkus Beaver: the dude loves duck cock

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    This is what my nightmares are made out of, mallard cock enthusiasts

    Munkus Beaver on
    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    WiiU: munkusbeaver and Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    Twitter which gives health updates and the like: https://twitter.com/MunkusBeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Mallard Fill-more

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    boooo

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
This discussion has been closed.