As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

D&D resources

tech_huntertech_hunter MoreSeattleRegistered User regular
edited July 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
A while ago Gabe had a post about a D&D resource something like a wiki for keeping up with your current session or world. I think it was called shard or something like that I cant remember and cant find it in the posts. I know its there somewhere though he mentioned he thought that something like that should be offered by wizards of the coast themselves. It sounded useful and since I am going to be getting back into D&D thought it might help. Barring I am crazy and no one else finds it either what D&D resources do you suggest using other than the standard core books?

Sig to mucho Grande!
tech_hunter on

• Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Maybe you're thinking of Obsidian Portal?

A lot of people like the stuff you can find at Asmor's site. I also consult the Wizards art gallery frequently to get pictures for tokens.

Mike Danger on
    Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    tech_huntertech_hunter More SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Obsidian Portal was what I was looking for. Fantastic.

tech_hunter on
    Sig to mucho Grande!