Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Rane gets neutered: who wants to come

RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
edited July 2009 in Singularity Engine++
So hey, I've managed to keep this a super cool secret for a while but I've had a few drinks and i am feeling talky

A number of months ago i met a great gal named Chloe and we hit it off decently. drinks, dancing, eating food, movies, pretty much every rehashed and terrible date idea to start it. We like doing those things so fuck you guys.

fast forward some months to the other day and you'll have me proposing

fast forward about 5 seconds after that and you'll see her saying yes

I think i inherited the "not talking about significant other" syndrome from my mom

so we set the date for the whole shindig on November 12th, it's far enough away from all our respective holidays and birthdays that we probably won't have to change it!

the whole thing is set to go down in Tampa, Florida

who wants to goddamn come to Raneados' fucking wedding

Raneados on
Dubh wrote: »
Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition