Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Recommended blu-ray drives?

BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
I didn't know where to ask, so I'll ask here.

What's a good blu-ray drive for a Windows PC? I'm looking for one that reads blu-ray, HD-DVD, and DVD's, so I can watch them all on my PC. blu-ray burning would be nice, but not really necessary.

Bartholamue on
Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz

• GrimReaperGrimReaper Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I didn't know where to ask, so I'll ask here.

What's a good blu-ray drive for a Windows PC? I'm looking for one that reads blu-ray, HD-DVD, and DVD's, so I can watch them all on my PC. blu-ray burning would be nice, but not really necessary.

Any, it's not like there is such a thing as a bad blu-ray drive. (at least to my knowledge)

Any should do the trick fine, like this for example.

PSN | Steam
    ---
    I've got a spare copy of Portal, if anyone wants it message me.
  • BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, that looks like something I'd want. I didn't know they were just standard stuff.

Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz