Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Steam: Just Got Gift of Game I Already Have

takyristakyris Registered User regular
edited July 2009 in Games and Technology
First off, apologies if this is bad for the game thread. This didn't seem like a tech question per se.

My friend just sent me a Steam Gift (arrived in an e-mail like an Amazon Gift Card would; I don't even have Steam due to living in a cave for the last several years), which is nice, but it's for a game that I already have. What are my options here?

Is this something I can transfer to another friend somehow?

EDIT: No, I don't intend to sell it, and I'm not offering it to anybody here. I'm just trying to figure out what I can do with it.

takyris on
Dox the PI wrote:
takyris, Greek God of blowing shit up.