As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[mini-phalla] Vampire Dominance... Jyhad (Game Over) (Mr D Win)

• Jason ToddJason Todd Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I will serve

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Watch us all die

M.D. on
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    You are all fools.

Hylianbunny on
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    What do you know, I actually agree with wacky-text lady. Time for a CAT Scan...

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    !Dunedain for being a nutso that actually wants us to pledge our loyalty/lives to him in some wacky dark magic silver text. Mets game so won't be back. DIE YOU EVIL PERSON!

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'll toss a vote on TheLawinator for voting me and not playing ball.

And I've given everyone the full picture of what's going on. Wildcat already confirmed the mechanic is in the game. All I can ask you all to do is not be stupid and win with me.

dunedainjedi on
    edited August 2009
    Better dead than red, dunedain.

Silver.

Whatever.

You are all mad for following him, and will most likely be rewarded with a nice sunbath.

Hylianbunny on
    edited August 2009
    dunedainjedi. Did I do that right?
    "master" my ass...

shalmelo on
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'm really sorry guys, but due to computer problems, I am going to have to withdraw from the game

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • HippieHippie Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    !dunedainjedi

I will not serve.

Hippie on
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Can't we all just be one happy family?

Well, without Law

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Jason ToddJason Todd Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    voooooooooooote

!thelawinator

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
    edited August 2009
    Only in Phalla would an offer to let everyone remaining in the game win get you votes. Even when someone else has confirmed the mechanic is present.

Offer stands to everyone. I'd like to ask the remaining vigs who have pledged loyalty to target people who haven't.

We can be one big happy family. As soon as we kill those who oppose us. :P

dunedainjedi on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    1.5ish hours left.

Make sure that I have your Orders.

And you all need to talk more. You are being very boring.

lonelyahava on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    GrimmyTOA will be replacing Tommy2Hands Effective NOW

lonelyahava on
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    GrimmyTOA will be replacing Tommy2Hands Effective NOW

Quick, vote em' out, let's go!

Nah... that's just mean.

TehSloth on
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Whoops, almost forgot to vote. I obey my new overlord!

Lawinator! Submit to the Master's rule or suffer his wrath!

garroad_ran on
    edited August 2009
    Half an hourish.

lonelyahava on
  • couttscoutts Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Lawinator

And my life for Aiur, am I doing it right?

coutts on
    Pearl FC - 2535 1604 7594 // Black FC - 2494 3438 2717
    scorpex.jpg
    edited August 2009
    I will retract my support for the master

I will also vote for you to go to the pitt, DDJ

I was lolling if you believed my pms.

M.D. on
    edited August 2009
    oh snappppppppppppppppp

M.D. on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Law

Wildcat on
    edited August 2009
    VOTE CLOSED

lonelyahava on
    edited August 2009
    Law

Wildcat on
    edited August 2009
    the time she does not move!

M.D. on
    edited August 2009
    hahahahahahaha nice late vote there wildcat

ah, now if only those pesky vote manips weren't around 8-)

M.D. on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    OoooOoooooOooo
    shenanigans.jpg

OOoooooooOooo

Nocturne on
    edited August 2009
    hahahahahahaha nice late vote there wildcat

ah, now if only those pesky vote manips weren't around 8-)

Screw you, mongbat. Mobile phones and falling asleep are a nasty combo.

Wildcat on
    edited August 2009
    I'm trying to keep the game exciting okay, don't be hatin

M.D. on
    edited August 2009
    Me and my voices bow to no one.

Hylianbunny on
    edited August 2009
    Me and my voices bow to no one.

Which is why you should be dieing.

dunedainjedi on
    edited August 2009
    I'm trying to keep the game exciting okay, don't be hatin

Bad enough waking up at a quarter to four in the morning without getting mocked for it.

Wildcat on
  • KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Night 4 Narration
    Oaths Forsworn

The Master stood before the crowd, arms upraised, a massive upside down cross extending into the air behind him.

“My Brothers and Sisters of the Night. Good Evening.

I'd like to start by introducing myself. I am the Master. I seek to bring about a new world order. One in which Vampires live together side by side, ignoring our factions. I seek a world where we ignore our petty difference and work together to turn those who are worthy, and feast upon those who aren't. You can help me achieve this.

I offer you all a place in this new world, by my side. All I ask in return is your loyalty, your devotion, and that you join me in feasting on the blood of the innocent. I have no quarrel with any of you, we can all win together. Spike, I'm sorry for our quarrels, if you only would have waited, you could have ruled beside me. Angelus, I'm glad you've returned to my side. Forget the past, forget your soul, let us rule together.

You're probably all asking how this is possible? It's very simple, all I need is assurance of your loyalty. To do this, just say that you serve the Master, or something to that effect, in silver. This should add a new personal win condition allowing you to win with me. Essentially, we are starting our own faction. So only one question remains.

Will you serve your Master?”

The crowd’s response was mixed, but in general, very favorable. Much of the crowd cheered, shouting in acclamation of his address. The rest… well, he could do without them. He could always make more of them later, after all.

A few, however… a few dissented. And loudly. The Master, not a vampire given to great acts of mercy, made a small motion with his hands, and the pair that flanked him moved into the crowd.

Angelus moved for the twisted monster that was Varros Dominus, but the Nosferatu saw him coming and retreated into the crowd, thinking to lose him with his mastery of stealth. Angelus was not so easily dissuaded, however, and wasted no time advancing on the disgusting thing. A momentary thought passed through him at the possibility that perhaps this hideousness was all he had to look forward to in a few centuries, if he lived as long as the Master.

That thought didn’t last long as he advanced on the beast, intent on putting all dissent from the Master to rest. When the hand fell on his shoulder, he spun on the new arrival, snarling in irritation, but paused at the look on the other vampire’s face.

“We need to talk,” was all Louis said to him. “About you, and your friend Spike.”

Xander’s original target had eluded him, but that didn’t really matter. The Master hadn’t given them specific names or faces to go after, so as long as he came back with something, that’s all anyone would care about. And he was determined to come back before that bitch Angelus.

Five minutes in and he already got more respect than Xander Harris. Not cool.

So when Xander came upon the pansy looking suckhead whispering to Angelus, at first he was irritated, but after a second he found it kind of funny. Angelus was busy having a chat while Xander was doing his job.

Then he was shocked. Angelus turned and ran, and for a second Xander thought he saw… tears… in Angelus’ eyes.

“Well isn’t this interesting.”

Xander slid through the crowd, his confidence soaring. He would be the new golden boy, now, once he took this story back to the Master.

Louis never even saw him coming.

One member of the crowd was smarter than he looked. Smarter than anyone would’ve imagined. He knew just how to wait for his moment. So when the Master’s flunkies dove for their targets in the crowd, he grinned to himself. A second later, he watched them fly off after their victims, and when they were too far away to help, he made his move.

After announcing himself, of course. It wasn’t any goddamn fun otherwise.

“I AM JACOB MOTHERFUCKING WILHELM, EMPHASIS ON THE FUCKING OF YOUR MOTHER, YOU GODDAMN SICK LOOKING SON OF A BITCH!”

He came out of the crowd and raised something to his shoulder, and watched as the Master had a moment of dawning comprehension and fear when he saw what the Brujah had with him.

A fucking rocket launcher.

Oh yeah, baby.

“LOOKIT ME, SHITSCUM, IT’S FUCKIN’ CHRISTMAS, AND HERE’S A PRESENT FROM JACOB MOTHERFUCKING WILHELM!”

Emmet heard the scream, and thoughts flashed through his head. The house burning. Alice’s clothes all over the yard. The signature.

JMFW.

No coincidence.

With a snarl, he ran for the noise. And when he saw what Jacob was about to do, he made an instant’s snap decision to intervene. Any enemy of Jacob Motherfucking Wilhelm could only help him take the son of a bitch down.

The instant the rocket fired, Emmet moved, too fast for most eyes to see. He met it halfway to its target, and with a heave of one massive fist, sent it off target and into the air, where it exploded harmlessly.

Everything stopped, when the explosion went off. Emmet turned, and stared the Brujah down. The Brujah, infuriatingly, just grinned, and glanced at the Master.

“FUCK YOU AN’ THE HORSE YER MAMA WOMBFUCKED T’GET YOU T’LOOK THAT GODDAMN UGLY, Y’MANATEE LOOKIN’ COCKGOBBLER! THIS AIN’T OVER!”

The rocket launcher crashed to the ground, and Emmet and Jacob leapt for one another, meeting with a gigantic crash.

Christine sat with her new friend, giggling and whispering into his ear.

“Singing and dancing and fighting and sucking, see how they all play?”

Her new friend could do little more than whimper, eyes locked on a television only a few feet away. A scene was playing out on the screen that he could only barely comprehend, as some woman named Blake and some redhead with blades on her arms fought in a giant pool of chocolate. Count Chocula sat off to the side, calling color commentary. He didn’t know why, but for some reason, he found this all perfectly natural.

“You can play like them too, Mister Bear. Oh yes. You can play with us. We just want to dance and play. Wouldn’t it be so beautiful? You can wear my dress and pretend you’re me! Wouldn’t that be so much fun? You know it would. Let’s be friends, Mister Kitty. Let’s be such friends.”

Christine shucked her dress, and began to pull it over her new friend’s head, who could not find it in himself to resist. Moments later she became irritated with the dress, as it simply would not fit onto him, and she yanked it harder, screaming in frustration, until the dress ripped down the middle and was finally forced down over his head, where it rested, torn, across his shoulders. Christine giggled, then, clapping her hands.

“Perfect! You’re so pretty, Mister Doggy. You’re prettier than the little girl.”

She leaned in, and kissed him on the cheek, then stood up and started to dance around him in a circle, cavorting this way and that, giggling.

“Shhh, don’t tell her I told you. She’d be so sad. I don’t think she likes me, Mister Fishy.”

Christine stopped dancing, then, and dropped to a crouch, and pouted, draping her arms around her new friend.

“But you like me, don’t you, Mister Turtle? You do, right?”

He whimpered a response, but she seemed satisfied, bouncing into his lap and laughing delightedly. He was still watching the broken television over her shoulder (the redheaded vampire woman was winning…), when Christine put her hands on his cheeks and twisted his head to face her, her lips inches from his. When their eyes met, she spoke one more time, her voice changing tone again, taking on the sound of the british woman once more.

“My pets look at me when I’m talking to them, Mister Aardvark. And when I’m not, they do what I tell them to.”

She leaned in just a little closer, her voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper.

“And if you’re a very good little boy, I might not used the spiked handcuffs.”

Giggling, she flounced in his lap, and then leaned in and kissed him. He had a flash of memory in his head, of moments like this, over a hundred years ago. Something seemed so familiar about her… But those moments were gone an instant later, as he felt something sharp close on his right wrist, and then his left. Moments later he was hanging by his wrists, spikes digging into them, wearing nothing but the ruined dress. Christine stood before him, wearing nothing at all, and just shook her head sadly.

“You’re no fun anymore, Mister Lizard. I’m going home.”

She turned, and skipped from the room, leaving him alone with the broken television that was no longer working at all.

For some reason, that seemed a keen loss to him, and he began to scream.

If anyone heard, no one came looking.

Armand saw the violence fading off into the distance as the combatants clashed and drew away from the crowd. That made him smile. They were making it far, far too easy for him.

The Master, now alone, was an all-too-easy target.

Armand spoke, then, and his people in the crowd listened, his own personal coven, who had been concealed among them, waiting for the right moment to strike.

“Now.”

When they turned on him, the Master found that he had no shock left in him to give, merely resignation. What did surprise him, however, was that the head of the mob coming for him was none other than Anstice Greyson… who had moments before sworn to him. Anstice smiled, and shook his head at the Master’s confusion.

“You didn’t really think I’d deign to serve you, did you?”

The Master couldn’t even formulate a response to that before the crowd washed over him. When it was over, there was nothing but a set of shattered bones lying on the ground.

Armand merely smiled, and whispered to no one in particular.

“Maybe now you can forgive me, Lestat.”

He turned, leaving the coven to tear at the remains, and walked away.

Jacob, when things calmed down after that "Emmet" had escaped him, only regretted he hadn't gotten to see someone exploded with a goddamn rocket launcher.

"Fuck that'd've been awesome..."

Still, in the end, he was happy. Getting to fire one in the first place was pretty fucking awesome anyway...

RESULTS

Shalmelo – Louis – Killed by Xander.
    Dunedainjedi – The Master – Slain by the Mob.

KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
    edited August 2009
    Mr D is so grudge.

dunedainjedi on
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Haha, suck it down, "Master".

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
    edited August 2009
    All PMs should be out. OP is updated.

All will be revealed.

Also, I will be around most of the day tomorrow. Yay for days off.

If you think You should have gotten a PM but did not, let me know.

lonelyahava on
    edited August 2009
    Am I the prettiest princess?

Hylianbunny on
    edited August 2009
    Am I the prettiest princess?

We are both prettiest Princesses. But you are far the prettier of us two.

lonelyahava on
    edited August 2009
    Good eveninG radieS and gentremeN.

HoW arE yoU arR oN thiS roverY eveninG

TehSloth on
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
    edited August 2009
    ooOOooOOOOooOooOooOOOoo

Xander? Really?!

Oh well, coulda been one of those sparkly bitches...

ooOOOOOoOOOoooOooOoooooo

shalmelo on