Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "New Comic Thread for July 31st of 2009", by KalTorak

PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Peewi has reported a post.

Reason:
In response to the newest PA comic: http://penny-arcade.com/images/2009/20090731.jpg
Forum: Social Entropy++
Posted by: KalTorak

Original Content:
Let me tell you something. People these days want to have robots with grip strength. People are always going to want grip strength. As long as there are people, they're going to want to grip things. And they're going to want to pay for good quality products. That's human nature. That's free enterprise.

Let me tell you something else. I don't tolerate crime. You know why? Because it's bad for business. I support the police of this great city in their efforts to keep law and order. But human nature doesn't change. Gripping things has been a part of human life and nature since before the founding of this great country. Eliott Ness can't change that. I can't change that. What I can do is make sure that when the citizens of this city want to grip something, they can grip it hard.

Peewi on
3DS code: 3480-2527-9521
steam_sig.png