Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PRIME] BigRed's 2nd Annual Contest... Win a 3day pass + BYOC Seat

BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
edited August 2009 in PAX Archive
HEY GUYS! PAX 3DAY PASSES ARE SOLD OUT! BYOC IS SOLD OUT! HERES A CHANCE TO WIN BOTH OF THOSE + EXTRAS

WOO ITS THAT TIME AGAIN!

This is now an annual thing for me. Just something I enjoy doing to help someone get into PAX that results in lols for the rest of us :D

THE PRIZE!
A PAX 3day pass
A BYOC Seat located in one of the best spots, GL-15
The use of a machine for BYOC (see 3rd post) if the winner doesn't want to (or is unable to) bring their own rig for PAX.e
Garunteed entry into the BYOC "My Little Pwnie" Contest

THE CONTEST:

Make a video telling us why you deserve to get into PAX and BYOC for free over others doing this contest
Note: you have to be in the video at some point
(nothing lame like a flash of your picture, you have to be in it for a decent length of time, id say a minimum of a few seconds... like 30ish... and you have to be speaking)

To the panel of judges the video needs to be:
Funny
Creative
Semi-Original

You wont know who the judges are (other than me), but the majority of us enjoy internet humor :P
(Judges who ive chosen please don't identify yourselves)

To submit your video:

Upload it to youtube (or any other video site) and link it here
Or PM me the link
Or if you are super shy, I can provide you with an FTP server to upload it to (but if you end up in the top 3 im uploading it to youtube and posting it here :P)

Also none of us are offended by bad language, keep it within the forum rules here though.

ALL VIDEOS NEED TO BE IN ON/BY AUGUST 23RD
We will announce the top 3 on the 24th. Winner on the 25th

BigRed on
<MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right

This discussion has been closed.