As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Crazy Girlfriend/Boyfriend Stories

1575859606163»

• AlyceInWonderlandAlyceInWonderland Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Machismo wrote: »
    Thom, why exactly do you still live in the same area?

I don't. I moved to the opposite side of the city, and Houston is a fairly big city in terms of sheer geographic size.

Ah...

Unfortunately, as I recall, most of the decent clubs are in one area, right? Thats what I recall.

Anyway, way to handle the situation like a champ. Just curious, what is the age difference between you and your ex?

11 Years, and most of the clubs are in one area.

Wait wait wait...and she said YOU were 'robbing he cradle"?....really? Is she one to talk? :P

AlyceInWonderland on
  • UnderdogUnderdog Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Machismo wrote: »
    Thom, why exactly do you still live in the same area?

I don't. I moved to the opposite side of the city, and Houston is a fairly big city in terms of sheer geographic size.

Ah...

Unfortunately, as I recall, most of the decent clubs are in one area, right? Thats what I recall.

Anyway, way to handle the situation like a champ. Just curious, what is the age difference between you and your ex?

11 Years, and most of the clubs are in one area.

Wait wait wait...and she said YOU were 'robbing he cradle"?....really? Is she one to talk? :P

Is this the snow globe ex? Because if it is, I don't think being rational is really high on her list of character traits.

Underdog on
  • SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Wow! 100 pages!

Whoever made that comment in H/A about this forum having a lot of fucked up stories about relationships was right.

Someone make a new thread.

Some actually did it's just that no one noticed.

SteevL on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

No, not really. There is an age difference between Rebecka and I, but it's 7 years and some change.

Thomamelas on
This discussion has been closed.