Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I posted in the AC and all I got was this stupid [CHAT]

NappuccinoNappuccino Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in Artist's Corner
This title was my suggestion to metalbourne that he promptly ignored.

So, here it is.

Nappuccino on
Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
Spoiler:
«13456763

Posts

  • rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    This is a terrible title.

    skype: rtschutter
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Tube's Favorite Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Nappuccino wrote: »
    This title was my suggestion to metalbourne that he promptly ignored.

    So, here it is.

    Why do I need to perpetuate my own legend when everyone else will do it for me?

  • NappuccinoNappuccino Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    cakemikz wrote: »
    This is a terrible title.

    I know. But that is what makes it great.


    It also works on multiple levels

    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Spoiler:
  • rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    When I said terrible I didn't mean what it implied. I meant that if someone had just 'chat' in another person's mouth...I highly doubt they would need to tell them so. It just doesn't make any sense and you are a bad person.

    skype: rtschutter
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Tube's Favorite Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Hey guys I need more music like the boss music from nocturne. All bass and demonic screaming. Any suggestions?

  • MustangMustang Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I meant that if someone had just 'chat' in another person's mouth...I highly doubt they would need to tell them so.

    What if they wanted to gloat about said....chatting? chitting?....little help here?

  • Uncle LongUncle Long Registered User
    edited August 2009
    Guys, I'm drinking PBR right now without a hint of irony about it.

    This title makes me think that this is what this can would say after each sip if it could talk.

  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Tube's Favorite Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'm the Pabst Blue Ribbon of forumers...

  • Uncle LongUncle Long Registered User
    edited August 2009
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Tube's Favorite Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    So about that music guys

  • SonicSonic Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    If only I had a nickel for every time this thread's creator tried to cleverly replace Shat with Chat... :v:

    Edit: PBR is fucking awful. The first (and last) time I had it, it honestly crossed my mind that someone may have pissed in my can.

  • TamTam I hate art I love artRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    music's pretty cool

  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Tube's Favorite Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    tam you're a bitch and I hate you Dont ever talk to me again until tomorrow.

  • ManonvonSuperockManonvonSuperock Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Tam wrote: »
    music's pretty cool

    like Motley Crue, Loverboy, or Ratt.

    I agree with you.

  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Tube's Favorite Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Molly Hatchet fucking rocks.

  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited August 2009
    AND its midnight, so I'm 21, bitches. Tweenty ooooneeee.

    lma_iphone_icon.pngAA_iphone_icon.pngtwittersolid.pngtumbrsolid.png
  • TamTam I hate art I love artRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Tam wrote: »
    music's pretty cool

    like Motley Crue, Loverboy, or Ratt.

    I agree with you.

    well except for shitty music

    shitty music like that made by Motley Crue

  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Tube's Favorite Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Drink some pabst blue ribbon!

  • SonicSonic Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Whoa! Happy Birthday and congrats!
    Spoiler:

  • TamTam I hate art I love artRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I don't like alcohol very much

    especially not beer

    except Guinness. Guinness was pretty good.

  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited August 2009
    So I was told to gloat in Lyrium's face over having petted Cake's cartoonishly gigantic dog? So ha ha ha, I guess.
    Iruka wrote: »
    AND its midnight, so I'm 21, bitches. Tweenty ooooneeee.

    Happy b-day!

  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited August 2009
    I dont really drink. But maybe I'll start. Life is new.


    (I probably wont start, But I will smoke some delicious hookah tomorrow if I can manage)

    lma_iphone_icon.pngAA_iphone_icon.pngtwittersolid.pngtumbrsolid.png
  • SonicSonic Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Tam wrote: »
    I don't like alcohol very much

    especially not beer

    except Guinness. Guinness was pretty good.
    If american Guinness is the best beer you've had... wow you've been drinking some pretty bad beer.

    Also I support hookah. :^:

  • rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Drinking is for pussies. Thats right, I said it.

    skype: rtschutter
  • srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    drinking is pretty eh.

    so after I made a post about how I can't draw like other people, I drew my entry a second time, quicker and with the composition already in mind. I think I might draw it a third time now that I'm familiar with it.

    ugh totp.

    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • TamTam I hate art I love artRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Sonic wrote: »
    Tam wrote: »
    I don't like alcohol very much

    especially not beer

    except Guinness. Guinness was pretty good.
    If american Guinness is the best beer you've had... wow you've been drinking some pretty bad beer.

    Also I support hookah. :^:

    It's not like I had a choice in the matter. They didn't have any imports and my cousins kept saying "here, try this, you'll like this" but I didn't. Tasting Coors, I felt like I was going to barf up a lung.

    people keep telling me to try Shiner Bock too.

    I've had some wine and that was much better than beer. Hard liquor was almost as bad as beer for me.

  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited August 2009
    Napp, change this thread title to a birthday bonanza.

    lma_iphone_icon.pngAA_iphone_icon.pngtwittersolid.pngtumbrsolid.png
  • TamTam I hate art I love artRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Change it to "Party on the [Chat]amaran"

  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited August 2009
    Tam's an idea man. Listen to tam.

    lma_iphone_icon.pngAA_iphone_icon.pngtwittersolid.pngtumbrsolid.png
  • D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Happy birthday Iruka! You're finally a real adult.

    Cheese.
  • LoomdunLoomdun Registered User
    edited August 2009
    name it to "I like to [Chat] to all my artsy friends

    edit: gasp habby birthday

    splat
  • MustangMustang Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Happy Birthday Iruka, today also happens to be Lady Mustangs birthday too.

  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited August 2009
    Thats not a birthday bonanza loom. Its like you dont know how birthdays work.

    And thanks D-robe! I've never felt more adult. Maybe I'll do some taxes and... I donno. get a job.


    and oh shit! Tell lady mustang a random chick on the internet says happy birthday!

    lma_iphone_icon.pngAA_iphone_icon.pngtwittersolid.pngtumbrsolid.png
  • FantasyrogueFantasyrogue Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Happy Birthday! :)

  • SonicSonic Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Tam wrote: »
    It's not like I had a choice in the matter. They didn't have any imports and my cousins kept saying "here, try this, you'll like this" but I didn't. Tasting Coors, I felt like I was going to barf up a lung.

    people keep telling me to try Shiner Bock too.

    I've had some wine and that was much better than beer. Hard liquor was almost as bad as beer for me.
    Yeah, there's the problem. I had a similar experience with my first couple of alcoholic adventures. All my brother had was domestic stuff like coors, and bud and I got the impression that beer in general tasted like ass. This mindset held for a while actually... but I assure you it's not the case. You just have to wait until you do have a choice and explore a bit. The best tasting beer I've had to date was Edelweiss. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it outside of Austria and Eastern Europe. :(

  • TamTam I hate art I love artRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Sonic wrote: »
    Tam wrote: »
    It's not like I had a choice in the matter. They didn't have any imports and my cousins kept saying "here, try this, you'll like this" but I didn't. Tasting Coors, I felt like I was going to barf up a lung.

    people keep telling me to try Shiner Bock too.

    I've had some wine and that was much better than beer. Hard liquor was almost as bad as beer for me.
    Yeah, there's the problem. I had a similar experience with my first couple of alcoholic adventures. All my brother had was domestic stuff like coors, and bud and I got the impression that beer in general tasted like ass. This mindset held for a while actually... but I assure you it's not the case. You just have to wait until you do have a choice and explore a bit. The best tasting beer I've had to date was Edelweiss. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it outside of Austria and Eastern Europe. :(

    Ahahahahahaha

    They actually called it Edelweiss. Oh those nutty [something I can't say anymore]. I love 'em.

    More to the point, yeah, I'll have to give furren beers a try before I swear off the stuff

  • NappuccinoNappuccino Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Iruka wrote: »
    Napp, change this thread title to a birthday bonanza.

    For one day only, it'll be your birth day present from me to you. Happy Birthday Iruka!

    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Spoiler:
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited August 2009
    Despite this now sounding like a gross birthday bonanza, I appreciate it.

    lma_iphone_icon.pngAA_iphone_icon.pngtwittersolid.pngtumbrsolid.png
  • TamTam I hate art I love artRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    bonanza has an 'o' in it, Napp.
    Spoiler:

  • NappuccinoNappuccino Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Tam wrote: »
    bonanza has an 'o' in it, Napp.
    Spoiler:

    (i'm glad you corrected it though... chat titles should be proper queens english... or however that goes.)

    @Iruka: You're welcome!

    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Spoiler:
«13456763
This discussion has been closed.