As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

identify this classic rock (maybe) song

HalberdBlueHalberdBlue Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Awhile back I heard a song on the radio that I've been wanting to find again. Unfortunately, I don't remember too much about the song, except that it was either on the classic rock hits station or the college radio station (which plays anything). It had a lyric that was pretty close to "You got to go to YEAHHHHhhh" in a raspy voice. It was definitely a rock-ish song. It's possible that that was the only thing said in the song over and over. It's the only part my friend and I remember, in any case. It was so funny; I just gotta hear it agian.

HalberdBlue on

• BrotherVoodooBrotherVoodoo Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Awhile back I heard a song on the radio that I've been wanting to find again. Unfortunately, I don't remember too much about the song, except that it was either on the classic rock hits station or the college radio station (which plays anything). It had a lyric that was pretty close to "You got to go to YEAHHHHhhh" in a raspy voice. It was definitely a rock-ish song. It's possible that that was the only thing said in the song over and over. It's the only part my friend and I remember, in any case. It was so funny; I just gotta hear it agian.

What stations. Check their playlists for the time you listened or just email them.

BrotherVoodoo on
    13669_988031669590_13908669_57296127_2429910_n.jpg
  • FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    yea, i'm going to be honest when i say that you didn't give us much to go on.

try googling the words you remember. but leave safe search on... or don't. could be fun.

Feldorn on
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    You have anything else to go on? any more lyrics you remember? Was it "Wont get fooled again"?

Jokerman on
  • symbolsorsymbolsor Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Hmm, this immediately jumped out at me. Not classic rock, but has a lot of YEAHs. Maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07BMvgmWuo

symbolsor on