Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Blizzard: Wait, WoW's Not Their Only Game?

OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in Singularity Engine++
So BlizzCon.jpg 2009 is happening this month. Which means news about...

Protoss_skirmish_(StarCraft).jpg

...and...

Diablo-III-gameplay.jpg

...and of course...

this.

I didn't make this thread just for what's coming from Blizzard though. I also want to talk about what came before. Namely these games.

Diablo_II_Coverart.png
Brood_War_box_art_(StarCraft).jpg
WarcraftIII.jpg

I own all three and their expansions (except for Frozen Throne. That one always eluded me for some reason or the other) and I love playing them all. I'm sure more then a few here in SE++ feels the same and probably have one or more of them still installed. I wouldn't reinstalling one or two of them myself if we can get some matches or D2-play started myself. How about it?

Oh, and my faves from each game are Barbarian, Terran and the Undead. Though D2's Necromancer's pretty cool too.

Owenashi on