Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Computer troubles

JivesJives Registered User
My computer has recently gone a wee bit odd. I was browsing the internet recently when out of the blue, it blue screened, as far as I recall this was the first blue screen since I got it, about a year and a half ago.

Since then I continualy get error messages telling me "an unauthorized change was made to windows... you will no longer recieve notifications" "dns client has stopped working" and on startup I get a dialog telling me windows was unable to open net.net and asking me to suggest a program to use. I also get blue screens fairly regularly

I backed up all my stuff as soon as this started, but I really have no idea whats caused it, or what I should do

Jives on