Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Game advice...classic RPG's

2»

• corky842corky842 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Tanolen wrote: »
    I can't recommend Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines enough.

Indeed.

Darmak wrote: »
    Something is wrong with me
  • DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Ok, sorry I haven't been on in a while. With the combined efforts of Steam, GoG's and a mom and pop video store in my town I have been able to get a few games.

I've got the Daggerfall release from their website, baldurs gates 2 that was in a double pack with the Throne of Baal, and I was lucky and got my hands on planescape torment.

I have no idea how to get the other QFG's and Wizardy 8.

Also totally forgot but I already owned bloodlines on Steam, I have just never played it...so I'm gonna get started on that.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, the old QfGs are a bitch and a half to get nowadays. Your only choice will be to buy it at rediculous used prices or get lucky on ebay

camo_sig2.png
  • SaddlerSaddler Registered User
    edited August 2009
    Jasconius wrote: »
    zhen_rogue wrote: »
    Wizardry 8?

Wizardry 8.

If I died and the afterlife turned out to just be a big game of Wizardry 8, I would find that perfectly acceptable.

Will Wizardry 8 run on Vista?

• EshEsh Tending bar. Eating out. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Saddler wrote: »
    Jasconius wrote: »
    zhen_rogue wrote: »
    Wizardry 8?

Wizardry 8.

If I died and the afterlife turned out to just be a big game of Wizardry 8, I would find that perfectly acceptable.

Will Wizardry 8 run on Vista?

I'd highly recommend Wizardry 7: Crusaders Of The Dark Savant first.

"At first he thought it might be a natural occurrence - maybe a rabbit. But upon closer inspection, it was clear a knife had been used. And rabbits don't carry knives."

Final Fantasy XIV:Lilja Sunblade
  • IriahIriah Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Slo wrote: »
    Iriah wrote: »
    can't believe I forgot this. Nox!

Nox is hilarious.

HI-LARIOUS.

And all 3 endings are great. The worst one is where you go back to the freaking trailer park. Goddamn wizard of super powered awesomeness gets put back into a trailer trash existence.

The Airship Captain is a giant ham, he's great. "BLAZES! WHAT MANNER OF WINGED DEMON ATTACKS MY SHIP?!"

2»