Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Need 20-50's music for "not completely gay social get together"

Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
My roommates and I are having a "dress up like it's the 40's and drink wine" party in 2 weeks, and I've been trying to find some good music from the 20's-50's to have playing during the party. Stuff like from the Bioshock soundtrack.

So far I have some stuff by the andrews sisters, the bioshock soundtrack, the fallout 3 soundtrack, the grim fandango soundtrack (it fits the era for the most part), and then a cab calloway cd. I'm looking for more big band high energy stuff. While there's just a ton of blues stuff from the era, I'm looking for Jazz and the like. Stuff that might apeal to people who aren't really into the era.

Any suggestions?

Death of Rats on