Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
A group of superheroes, each representing the various major powers and super groups on the planet. These formidable heroes have joined together (in secret to even their friends and families) in a mission to shape, influence, protect and mold Earth and it's superhuman population from behind the shadows.
* Namor, super strong and near invincible half human, half atlantean crossbread, Namor represents the underwater kingdom of Atlantis and the anti hero mindset
* Tony Stark, international playboy, multibillionaire and owner of Stark Industries, encased in his technologically advanced battlesuit he becomes Ironman. Representing the Avengers, he understands and appreciates that heroes can work with the government, rather than outside of it.
* Reed Richards, extremely flexible and stretchy, Reed Richards is also the leader of the Fantastic Four and a super genius on an almost unparalleled level in the entire universe. He represents the scientific side of the planet.
* Black Bolt, nigh invincible inhuman with an incredibly devastating voice that can total entire cities with but whispers. Representing the Inhumans, a sect of super beings whom have long since given up their humanity for the terrigan mists that gives each individual super unique abilities.
* Dr. Strange, master of arcane and mysticism, this extremely powerful sorcerer represents the immense force of magic and mysticism in the marvel universe.
* Professor Xavier, the most powerful telepath on the planet, an advocate of mutant rights, he has created and represents the X-men, a team of highly trained mutants fighting and upholding justice for both mutantity and humanity.