As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Figure Drawing with Cakemikz (NSFW) (Lesson 1 - Gesture)

13»

• Options
    CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Ha ha, wow, people are assholes for not doing this.

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    FoodFood Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, I started working on this on monday but I lost focus and ended up drawing doodles of monsters instead. Need to work on self discipline.

Food on
  • Options
    KendeathwalkerKendeathwalker Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Me and mustang didnt make the cut?

Cmon mustang lets go snort coke off a hookers ass and get drunk.

Kendeathwalker on
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Okay, but I've already taken some quaaludes and some acid, so shit could get freaky.
    Honestly though, i don't, and didn't, expect a crit. I just posted it in case Cake was running short of things to yell at.

Mustang on
  • Options
    rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Me and mustang didnt make the cut?

Cmon mustang lets go snort coke off a hookers ass and get drunk.

Sorry I only listed the people I got emails from. But checking the thread it seems you guys didn't actually do the gesture exercises anyways.

rts on
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Yeah I used the reilly method, but stupidly forgot to scan it before taking it further.

Actually cake, if you get the time to cover it, I had a problem trying to use it when viewing the figure from the back. I had to guess where the crotch was, and then readjust when things were looking off. Is there a better way of measuring that?

Mustang on