Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

It's Like Nothing Ever Changed!

JordynJordyn Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in Singularity Engine++
Do you have a dog, cat, or other pet that is neutered or needs to be neutered? Well if you're gonna take their balls, you should put something there to fill the void!

Neuticles.

They come in a variety of sizes and materials. I suggest the NeuticlesNatural, which most closely replicates the feel of real dog balls (apparently!)

neuticlenatural.jpg

Don't take my word for it!
"I've put off neutering "Crooked Joe" for months and when I found out about Neuticles and spoke to them it made me feel better about neutering. Joe not only looks the same now- but dosen't know he's missing anything."
Jeff Lane - Oak Park, Il
"Neuticles are just plain neat!"
Rush Limbaugh

There's also merchandise!

Necklaces!
necklaces.jpg

Bathrobes!
robe.jpg

Earrings!
earings01.jpg

And before you ask...
Can Neuticles be implanted in people?

While the material used for Neuticles is FDA approved, a second FDA approval is required by law for each area of the human body an implant is placed. No company, including Neuticles, has FDA approval for solid silicone or polypropylene testicular implants. Neuticles are perfectly safe for pets but cannot legally be used on people.

Jordyn on
thumbsupguy-1.jpg
JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!