As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

TOO MUCH SHIT OUT Let's go shopping

• Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited October 2009
    red faction is pretty fun

Unknown User on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    That video is incredible

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    That video is incredible
    there are tears in my eyes

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I want to get an iPhone just so I can have that app

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    load the gun grey ghost

load the gun

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    AlpineAlpine Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    My friend was looking to buy a peacoat and was asking me whether I would buy it from Guess or from Kenneth Cole

I asked if he was looking at Kenneth Cole or KC Reaction, he said Kenneth Cole

So I said Kenneth Cole over Guess, and feel relatively confident in this suggestion

I used to really like Guess clothing but they've become very european in the last few years, I don't even like wearing their jeans now

Alpine on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    koshian I need a black friend, you wanna fill that spot

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    koshian I need a black friend, you wanna fill that spot

He...he's not black?

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I... I didn't really find that video that funny?

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    australians

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    SenorTacosSenorTacos Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I also did not find it funny.

SenorTacos on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited October 2009
    I'm trying to sell my old MacBook on craigslist

Scammers are annoying!

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    went for some retail therapy yesterday

bought a new head unit for my car stereo and this cool thing

belkin-tunebase-fm-and-tunebase-direct-iphone-car-hands-free-1.jpg
    only with a direct cable that plugs into the stereo instead of an FM transmitter.

Finally my iphone is secured firmly instead of flopping around in the passenger seat with cables tenuously connect to the dash.

My brother came over and helped me install it and some new speakers in the front doors.

Also I bought a wired optical mouse for gaming and a copy of Fallout 3 GOTY edition for my new laptop.

fucking tilde wont bring up the console and apparently it's a vista bug.

just another reason to hate vista and look forward to getting windows 7 in the mail in a week or so.

#pipe on
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    which vista version? I have 64-bit home premium and the console works just fine

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    God I wish I had an auxiliary cable instead of an FM transmitter

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    which vista version? I have 64-bit home premium and the console works just fine

I have 64 bit home premium too

and I appreciate that you've probably "never had a problem with it" because that's all I ever hear

but mine is buggy as fuck

and yeah the tilde button just does nothing. It works on other games like TF2, just not fallout. I've read up on it and it's down to vista having driver clashes on laptops or something? There's a list of components that you're supposed to update drivers for but nothing has fixed it.

I'm just kinda hanging out for 7 to be honest

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Yeah I'm hanging for 7 too.

I might go need to pick up a copy soon, my laptop has been running terribly recently, a clean start is in order.

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I like how it's a Vista bug when Vista has been out for longer than Fallout 3.

Blake T on
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    i bought some pretty smear-proof highlighters because office supplies bring me a disturbing amount of happiness!

also pipe i am completely with you on the vista hate, trying to actually dive into it to set it up my way is like trying to play a harp with vipers as strings

vipers that freeze my laptop for almost minute to display obnoxious warnings about editing rainmeter configs

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited October 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    available at the coatcheck

#pipe on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited October 2009
    Keith wrote: »
    I'm trying to sell my old MacBook on craigslist

Scammers are annoying!
    hi mrs keith, you have to bear with me with the situation of things, i really need to buy this laptop for my son a send it to him asap but i dont have the oppourtunity to come for the pick up that is the more reason why you have to put things into conciderate buy sending this laptop to my son out side the state because have promise to get it send to him down there since last week, he is very angry with me now and i dont want to loose the trust he has in me as a father ok. pls try as much as possible to get it send to him, i no how you feel by sending it outside the state but i want you to do this for me like help and i will make sure i come to you house to show appreciation for this when i get back to us.i believe you are a good woman that love children just like me.. so kindly do this for me like help ok? am so sorry for the inconvinience. i hope to hear back from you soon so that i can make the payment immediately..
    thanks in anticipation

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Goddamn Nigerians first trying to take our money, now trying to take our Apple products!

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    No, it's Ms. Keith now, sorry

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Mrs Keith, how did he know about the operation?

Blake T on
  • Options
    happy cabbagehappy cabbage Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I just got 2 of these
    gal-L.parahybana.jpg

happy cabbage on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    What did you name them?

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    happy cabbagehappy cabbage Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Gruffles and Booger :3

happy cabbage on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    We bought a zune today! One of the small 8 gigs. I guess we got a deal getting it for $100 because when I look online it seems to average out at around $125-$200 for the same size? Maybe they're just not making 'en anymore, though.

Now I want a zune HD or something, though. Those sound sweet.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    happy are you my brother

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Man

I like the Zune software a lot more compared to iTunes

but dammit

let me download podcasts without being signed in, especially when your software doesn't seem to let me sign in

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    The Zune software looks very cool

But I don't have a Zune

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    So the zune seems pretty neat

I was nearly tempted by a nano but only because it was purple

Janson on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    why don't people like itunes?

I know it can run a bit hot on a slowish PC, but are there other reasons?

I've always liked it

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    #pipe wrote: »

I've always liked it

Oh, I don't hate it

but the zune software just seems more... streamlined? I dunno

the ability to not download podcasts if you're not signed in is dumb as hell, though

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

I've always liked it

I made a post about this one time, namely in regards to my friend's reasoning and logic (or lack thereof) when it comes to iTunes.

Long story short is: fuck Apple man, fuck the man!

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

I've always liked it

I like iTunes a lot

I like Zunes, too, and I kind of wanted one but I don't because it looks like a bigger (160GB vs 120GB) iPod is the same price, and because I use iTunes

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

I've always liked it
    It's not bad, but it would be a lot more bearable if, with the latest version, if you leave it running it automatically switches itself to the active window EVERY THIRTY SECONDS.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Oh apparently you don't have to be signed in to download podcasts, that's good

Moriveth on
This discussion has been closed.