Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

TOO MUCH SHIT OUT Let's go shopping

1575859606163»

• AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    There is so much estrogen in this thread

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tastypastrytastypastry Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    It is sooo soft. Once I have some extra money, I want to make a quilt with pieces from the Far, Far Away line. Her other stuff is really good too. The banana seat bicycle one and the gnome fabric are adorable.

• Dulcius_ex_asperisDulcius_ex_asperis Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    It is sooo soft. Once I have some extra money, I want to make a quilt with pieces from the Far, Far Away line. Her other stuff is really good too. The banana seat bicycle one and the gnome fabric are adorable.

I love you. Thank you for being as obsessed with her as I am.

Oooo I have this coming in the mail right now:
    Spoiler:

there there, we all have urethras
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    you know what? fuck it

I'm getting a sewing machine and I'm gonna learn how to make custom ties

http://sewing.craftgossip.com/tutorial-sew-dad-a-tie-for-fathers-day/2009/05/21/

do it.

Don't get a shitty sewing machine though.

edit: more direct link: http://www.purlbee.com/the-purl-bee/2009/5/21/mollys-sketchbook-fathers-day-tie.html

shit! seriously? OK, really, direct link:

http://www.purlbee.com/fathers-day-ties/

bookmark'd

I'd love to learn to build a suit as well, but that's kind of a huge undertaking

edited October 2009
    I bookmarked it, too. Hahaha. My bf doesn't even wear ties.

But he will now.

• ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    AMP'd wrote: »
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    So how about Barnes and Noble's new ebook reader, the Nook?

Looks pretty damn cool, to me.

Every time someone mentions it by name
    all I think about

Is that fucking Raccoon.

Better name than the Kindle

I'll have to check this out. I've been enjoying my Sony Reader so far because FREE GOOGLE BOOKS. Also the fact that probably only a handful of other people in the country own one, since they aren't sold in or officially shipped to Australia. 8-)

I might get that new Apple mouse at some point if I ever find myself needing something beyond a trackpad. I've got an old wired Mighty Mouse that I take out of the drawer from time to time, but I don't like the flimsiness of the tiny little scroll ball on the top.

If you sign up for Dollar Shave Club here I get a free month of tiny metal blades delivered right to my house. Seems legit.
    edited October 2009
    :D Heavens to Betsy! That is ridiculously cute. Do you know what you want to use it for?

edited October 2009

But he will now.

where have you been all my life?

edited October 2009

But he will now.

where have you been all my life?

Hangin' out in H&A. I wanted to help people but then I realized I have an English degree, which doesn't really help anyone.

Hi! Who knew SE++ would bring us together?

love at first post.

This discussion has been closed.