Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "Minecraft! The last craft you'll ever need!", by The Ge

Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User
edited August 2009 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Randall_Flagg has reported a post.

Reason:
A lot of people won't appreciate this series of posts, but that is because they are philistines with no sense of taste
Forum: Social Entropy++
Posted by: The Geek

Original Content:
The Geek wrote: »
I'm gonna create an MMO about running a fabric store and it's gonna be called CraftCraft.

Then I'm gonna make an MMO about making macaroni and cheese and it's gonna be called KraftCraft.

Then I'm gonna make an MMO about producing Saturday morning children's programming that prominently features people in full-body puppet costumes and it's gonna be called KrofftCraft.

Then I'm gonna make an MMO about forming a teenage hiphop group and wearing your clothing backwards and it's gonna be called KrisKrossCraft

And then I'm gonna make an MMO about letting Barabbas go free and it's gonna be called ChristCrossCraft

Randall_Flagg on