As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

CF Phalla Signup List

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Phallaclave has ended with a French/English/Italian victory.

DevoutlyApathetic is next on the main list, you may want to check if he's ready to run his game.

• Options
    BandwagonBandwagon Registered User regular
    I currently do not have anybody who has claimed fully ready status at this time. If anybody out there has a main-sized game ready and is interested in running their game now, let me know and you should be able to go immediately.

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Phalla of Angels ended with a Village Victory!

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Apologies for my absence. I think we'll be able to get another main game running by mid-week, there are two people who have already claimed that they should be ready by then.

Bandwagon on
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Forum decided to dislike thread one, so...
    Sigil: City of Phalla continues in Thread two

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong here...
    Sigil City of Phalla thread three

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    I warned you about threads bro! I told you!

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    With 38thDoe's permission, I have begun recruitment for a Homestar Runner Miniphalla.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
  • Options
    Sigil City of Phalla ended with a Sigil/Deva/Pillar of Skulls victory.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    What's happening with the Phalla Awards? Those are happening soon, right?

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    It's um..."progressing." The original excuse was that I didn't want to deal with split threads, but that's supposedly been fixed.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    I am plotting an Emergency Phalla Just Break Glass, assuming that a main is not ready.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    I think that i'm next up actually. Should be ready to go tonight, maybe late tonight though.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Alright. So it looks like we'll have LoserForHireX to run the next main game, which should bring us to the last part of November. We'll have a week break for the folks in the U.S. who celebrate Thanksgiving, and we'll have either neville or someone else run the next game starting in early December.

• Options
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Homestar Runner ended with a village victory. It was a blast to run and the players rocked.

• Options
    I enjoyed running Homestar so much, I went ahead and planned another Phalla. This time I want to run a main, so allow me to register my interest and sign up my next game: Disaster at Shimizudani High. I could be ready anytime after this coming weekend, so put me as high on the list as you please, please.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Gathering of Loathing finished with a village victory. Turns out Balance isnt just a river in Africa!

Bedlam on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Due to RL issues this is quite far on the backburner, but I do still have hopes of hosting Sands of Phallakis at some point in the new year.

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I have the idea and a broad outline for a Doctor Who phalla. Would anyone be interested in working with me to develop it into a main?

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Aww, but then I couldn't play!
    E - Not that I would be your first choice.

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    MrT did a time travel mini so you could ask him if you wanna do heavy time travel stuff.

• Options
    Yeah, Cayrus, I'd help out if you'd like. I don't know that my timey wimey stuff was super successful but I'd be happy to give it another shot.

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    I know very little about doctor who, but i'd be happy to look over your game and suggest mechanic changes

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    So long as I don't commit suicide because my partner in crime dies to time weasels I'll consider everything a success! :D

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    I'm getting back into the GMing mood, so I'm gearing up to run my game soon.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    If I'm working on it, I can't promise anything :P

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Cayrus wrote: »
    I have the idea and a broad outline for a Doctor Who phalla. Would anyone be interested in working with me to develop it into a main?

I'm too interested to play in this to help you, sorry :P

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    MrT is graciously helping me, so please sign me up for Doctor Who and the Planet of the [Phalla].

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Oops.

Cayrus on

• Options
    My main, she is over.

• Options
    DiorinixDiorinix Registered User regular
    Question for you phalla pros - I'm going to be hosting an IRL game this weekend, and we're expecting 12 - 15 players to come. The majority will be newbies, so I was thinking 3 mafia/werewolves, 1 seer, 1 limited vig, and 1 limited guard (1 to 2 uses total over the course of the game). Any suggestions whether this makes for a good introduction to the game or if I should change the numbers around would be most appreciated.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
  • Options
    anomalousvandalanomalousvandal Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    A Doctor Who Phalla sounds amazing! Hopefully, I don't forget about it after the break.

anomalousvandal on
    You can take letters off my username, but you cannot take my FREEDOM!!
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    also consider playing The Resistance diorinix (can be done with a narrator or with a deck of cards)

• Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Diorinix wrote:
    Question for you phalla pros - I'm going to be hosting an IRL game this weekend, and we're expecting 12 - 15 players to come. The majority will be newbies, so I was thinking 3 mafia/werewolves, 1 seer, 1 limited vig, and 1 limited guard (1 to 2 uses total over the course of the game). Any suggestions whether this makes for a good introduction to the game or if I should change the numbers around would be most appreciated.

The Looney Labs werewolf release comes with 2 werewolves, 1 seer, and villagers (for 7-15 players). They recommend making sure you have an odd number of players for each voting cycle, so if you start with an even number of players you let the werewolves kill someone during the first night. Also, having everyone slap their legs with their hand during night helps limit the possibility of night-noise exposing the werewolves. I think if you're introducing it to new players, best to keep it to the basics. (We used standard playing cards with 2-10 being village, ace as seer, and face cards as mafia, back in the day.)

Darian on
This discussion has been closed.