Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "Photoshoppe Tennis", by Rolo [NSF56K]

ASimPersonASimPerson Cold...and hard.Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
ASimPerson has reported a post.

Reason:
This basically the SE++ Photoshop thread. And it is glorious. Some examples (chosen arbitrarily and without context)! Check the thread for more!
Spoiler:
Forum: Social Entropy++
Posted by: Rolo

Original Content:
Okay, so I made this thread before and it died because I was dumb but this one will be even better and I think we will all have a good time playing this game of

PHOTOSHOP TENNIS

The rules are really easy.

Take any image that has already been posted in this thread. Here is a photo (of me!) to start with:

photoshoppe1.png

Then edit it/add stuff/ remove stuff/ modify it any way you like. Post the result and quote original back in this thread like this:
Spoiler:

There's no chain or anything, feel free to edit whatever image you like. Multiple people can edit the same images, or you can edit an image you particularly like multiple times. Just make sure to quote the original post so people know what you've changed.

Obviously, edits do not to be of particularly high quality, although I'm sure some of you will impress everybody else with your fancy skills.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Spoiler:

ASimPerson on
redoctober2.png
SE++ Forum Battle Archive | PST = Pacific Standard Time | DRUNKSTUCK: A Homestuck recap