Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Dogs in the Vineyard - IC/OOC] The Sins of Memphisto

1101113151619

Posts

  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    So, I've pretty much lost this fight, guys. I hope you've got a backup plan.

  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    As if your words had summoned them straight out, Lorenzo and Olive appear within your vision. You hear some muffled talking from inside, then they walk out the door and stand on the porchfront. They've both got smiles on their faces, and they both seem to be ignoring Faith and Prudence - their eyes are fixed on Esau.

    "I knew you had a good head on your shoulders," Lorenzo says, moving his hands to his hips, "Glad to hear you decided that Olive was the right woman to marry John. Welcome in my house any time, son."

    There's a change on Faith's face from happiness to that shocked expression from someone who's just been betrayed. Her mouth hanging open, she looks at Esau, but doesn't say anything. She just takes a step away from him and, shaking her head.

    "That's not... that's not what they're here for," she mumbles out, but she can't find the words.

    Olive, smiling sweetly, looks at Faith and gives her a look of the utmost fake sympathy.

    "<Sorry, Sister,>" she says, but she doesn't mean it. You can tell that much.
    - - - - - - -
    Wildcat, you're not out of the fight yet! Escalate to Physical, roll a couple of traits - just because you're walking away from John doesn't mean you can get to a certain distance and pull a gun on the boy, throw a rock to try and distract him. You want to win this fight, you're going to have to use your imaginaaaaaaaation.

  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    [strike]But I thought that you couldn't raise until you'd taken the blow, no?[/strike]

    Edit: duh, read the rules Wildcat. Never mind, I think I've figured out a way (wonderful 1d8 roll was 1, btw - will post link in main response. :P

  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    You can't, but you're just walking away - he didn't say "go back to Memphisto and never come back", did he? You just have to get some distance between the two of you, then you can make your next Raise.

  • jimninjajimninja Registered User
    edited October 2009
    physical + women are not to be trusted = [4, 5, 1, 2, 6, 2, 2, 3] + [6, 5], + 1d6 with Prudence + 3 from last conflict with Olive

    The Stakes: [strike]fuck you Olive[/strike]does Esau weasel out of wedding Olive and John--at least for now?
    The Arena: Physical! I fucked up and rolled Talking before I remembered I couldn't open that, so I'm rolling another two beautiful dice for a 6 and a 5 to make up the difference

    Esau bites his tongue. Ho ho ho, the demon woman's pulled another fast one on him, she went and told everyone. The look of betrayal on Unity's face is crushing. Well, he ain't gonna just lay down for it.

    (dice: 6, 6, 5, 5, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1)

    RAISE:
    He marches up to the house, talkin' as he goes. "I ain't decided nothin', Steward--I was coerced. We got some things to sort out before anyone's gettin' married to anyone. Everyone out of the house. Now!"

    To hell with these people. King of Life knows how they got to be in such a position of power in this town, but he ain't gonna stand for Olive's shit no more, and if the Steward gets in his way... well, Prudence sure has a bone to grind, and he's got a card to hold over the Steward too.

    He takes Faith gently but firmly by the forearm. <"Come on, Faith, we've got some business to tend to."> An action not really directed at Faith, but at the Steward and Olive.
    (dice: 5, 5)
    Lorenzo and Olive must See.

    0198ec55.jpg
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I really want to start a conflict over this. summery, let me know if you have any objections, and whether or not you'll be assisting Esau in the conflict. Stakes will be along the lines of making Esau hold his promise to marry Olive and John.

  • summerycleptsummeryclept Registered User
    edited October 2009
    no objections!

    And yes, I will be helping.

  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I had my post all written up when I realised something - technically, Esau has to be the one starting the conflict, because he's challenging his earlier promise to marry Olive and John. Coerced or not, he's trying to wriggle his way out of something he's already promised to do!

    This is like that earlier situation between Lorenzo and Prudence - he did something, and she disagreed with it, and it was only afterwards that we realised it was starting a conflict. In this situation, Lorenzo has made it public that Esau agreed to marry Olive and John, and Esau's decided to disagree with it. That means we've got a conflict happening!

    Jim, you've got two choices, the way I see it - either edit your post so you're agreeing that you said you'd marry Olive and John (instead of the disagreement you have now), or edit that last post of yours into the beginnings of the conflict.

    Remember the golden rules, though! Different participants, different location, and different opening level.

  • jimninjajimninja Registered User
    edited October 2009
    All right, let's get this party started! Edited my post!

    also, did I take a relationship with Prudence? I meant to... if I did, I'd like to roll that die too!

    0198ec55.jpg
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    You did, actually! I think you stuck a d6 with Prudence, so go on and roll that since she's helping you in this conflict. Unity and Faith are both sitting this one out, so neither party will be assisting you - I'll roll my dice for Olive and Lorenzo, then once Prudence rolls dice we'll have our order for the first round done. I would write my post now, but it is 4:30am and I am ridiculously tired.

    Lorenzo rolls Heart 3 + Body 4 + 2d10 relationship with Olive (7d6=2,1,5,4,6,4,1, 2d10=9,5)

    Olive rolls Heart 6 + Body 4 + 3d6 relationship with John + 3d8 relationship with Lorenzo (13d6=3,4,1,3,5,1,3,3,4,1,1,6,4, 3d8=7,2,8)

    (Lorenzo's dice: 9,6,5,5,4,4,2,1,1)
    (Olive's dice: 8,7,6,5,4,4,4,3,3,3,3,2,1,1,1,1)


    Which means Lorenzo and Olive tied on highest roll with 15.

  • jimninjajimninja Registered User
    edited October 2009
    relation with Prudence yields a 1, and I also remembered I have a 3 from last conflict with Olive! :o

    Also also, I fucked up rewriting my raise and I highlighted the dice I wanted to use (5, 5), but I didn't change the dice I had earlier (5, 4). I just changed it now.

    0198ec55.jpg
  • summerycleptsummeryclept Registered User
    edited October 2009
    Crap! Do I have a relationship with Esau? If not, I'd like to take one at 1d8. I think since it's totally us, alone versus the world!, that Prudence finally sees him as an ally.

    Is that okay? Also! Do I have to start at Physical, but not fighting also, or can I open in at Just talking?

  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    According to the post-conflict stuff after you and Esau fought, you took a 1d6 relationship with Esau, so you definitely get to roll that. Everyone rolls their initial dice in the Physical level, but you can escalate to Talking whenever you want.

  • summerycleptsummeryclept Registered User
    edited October 2009

  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    (Lorenzo's dice: 9,6,6,6,5,5,4,4,4,3,2,2,1,1)
    (Olive's dice: 8,7,6,5,4,4,4,3,3,3,3,2,1,1,1,1)


    SEE/TAKING THE BLOW:

    As Esau strides forward and makes to take Faith by the arm, the two Oatman siblings - the last ones on this earth - take very different reactions to the Dog's forthrightness.

    Perhaps struck by a moment of self-realisation, or an unwillingness to push herself into a physical confrontation, Sister Olive doesn't do anything to physically stop the Mountain Dog from grabbing her sister in law by the arm and trying to get away from his previous commitment to marry her off. A momentary weakness, perhaps.

    Lorenzo, on the other hand, isn't the kind of person to let another man touch his wife, Dog or not. He pushes away Esau's arm before he can grab a firm hold on Faith, and pushes himself inbetween the two. This just isn't going to stand.
    (Lorenzo's dice: 5,5)
    (Olive's dice: 3,3,1,1,1,1)


    Lorenzo escalates to Talking, rolling Acuity 5 (5d6=6,3,2,4,6)

    RAISE:
    Standing tall in front of the two Dogs, he looks at them with utter confusion and contempt. He's heard stories in the past of Dogs who turned tail and ran from their obligations, but they were cowards who'd rather live a life of ease, rather than build a land of milk and honey for the Faithful. He cracks open his dry mouth and addresses the pair of them.

    "How can you call yourself Dogs," he says, with a terrible tremor, "You're backing your way out of a promise you made to a poor girl who's already suffered so much? Abandoning the flock, is that what Dogs do?"
    (dice: 6,6)
    Esau and Prudence must See.

    Sorry about the delay, guys, I got caught up with being a terrible person.

    Order for this round is: Esau, Lorenzo, Olive, Prudence.

  • jimninjajimninja Registered User
    edited October 2009
    escalate to talking = 3, 2
    imposing demeanor 1d10 = 8 for my next Raise as long as I'm rollin dice

    (dice: 8, 6, 6, 4, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1)

    SEE:
    Esau glares at the Steward. "Ain't abandoning nothing, sir, until we've got everything worked out proper."
    (dice: 6, 6)

    0198ec55.jpg
  • summerycleptsummeryclept Registered User
    edited October 2009
    (dice: 6, 6, 5, 3, 3, 1, 1, 1)

    SEE:
    "You let us be the judge of what's right, here!"

    She tightens her grip on the knife.
    (dice: 6, 6)

  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    (1,1,6,6)
    1d8: "I do believe in what we do, however hard it can be" = 1 (D'oh)

    Rest to come tomorrow - really sorry, thought I would have more time tonight but had to take Dad to a society dinner

  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    (Lorenzo's dice: 9,6,4,4,4,3,2,2,1,1)
    (Olive's dice: 8,7,6,6,5,5,5,4,4,4,4,3,3,3,2) (fallout: 6d4)

    Olive escalates to Talking - Acuity 5 (5d6=5,4,3,5,6)


    RAISE:
    Then Olive finds herself recovering from her momentary weakness and steps forward, her hands shaking with a previously unknown sense of entitlement that these... these Dogs were trying to tear away from her.

    "You can talk about judging and properness 'til your face turns blue," she says passionately, "But that doesn't change you're trying to walk out on a promise you made to me! I bet you'd throw a starving dog a wood-carved bone - you Dogs are just a bunch of damn liars and cheats, ain't you?"
    (dice: 6,5)
    Esau and Prudence must See.

  • jimninjajimninja Registered User
    edited October 2009
    simon jesus christ cut us a break with the dice

    SEE:
    "Liars! That's a fine one, comin' from your mouth!" spits Esau.
    (dice: 8, 3)

    0198ec55.jpg
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    If this was a different conflict, then I'd be making weaker Raises against you two, but there ain't no way Olive and Lorenzo are going to let you back out of this promise. And I really do mean that - the NPC guidelines I wrote down for these two have "get Olive and John married" as one of their primary motivations, which in my book means they'll fight for that as hard as they can.

    p.s. you gon' get raped

  • jimninjajimninja Registered User
    edited October 2009
    yeah but did you have to roll so well

    whatever I'll just have to shoot her :o

    0198ec55.jpg
  • summerycleptsummeryclept Registered User
    edited October 2009
    (dice: 5, 3, 3, 1, 1, 1)

    SEE:
    She falters, steps back. "Esau? What... What exactly happened?"
    (dice: 5, 3, 3) fallout 3d4

  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    And that makes it Prudence's raise!

  • summerycleptsummeryclept Registered User
    edited October 2009
    (dice: 1, 1, 1)

    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2293716/

    Escalating to Just Talking = 1, 1
    I can shoot and fight better than I can talk 1d4 = 3

    How's that for a raise? Jumping to the thing I can't do so well!

    (dice: 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1) Fallout 3d4

    RAISE:
    "Enough o' this! Time fer talkin's over! Lorenzo, hand over my gun!"
    (dice: 3, 1)

    Lorenzo needs to see, as it's a direct request. Not really directed at Olive.
    Question still stands, Esau!

  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    (Lorenzo's dice: 9,6,4,4,4,3,2,2,1,1)
    (Olive's dice: 8,7,6,5,5,4,4,4,4,3,3,3,2) (fallout: 6d4)


    REVERSE THE BLOW:
    The Steward laughs loudly when he hears Prudence's request, shaking his head. Could she really be so arrogant, making a demand that she doesn't have the grounding - or the stones - to commit to? To be asking for a gun only indicated that the Dogs weren't here to solve things with peace, they only meant to divide and bring blood to this town.

    "Tryin' to solve your problems with a gun," he says, mockingly, "That how the Dogs work, these days? Can't convince people with words, so you just try and shoot 'em before they can point out your flaws, huh?"
    (dice: 4)
    Round 2! Order of highest total is: Lorenzo, Olive, Esau, Prudence.

    RAISE:
    Finished with Prudence for the moment, the Steward raises a commanding finger at Esau and stares him down. There's the fury of a man betrayed in those eyes, the glimmer of hatred you only see in men who've seen their families destroyed all around them - yet those wolves keep trying to tear off another piece of what little remains.

    "Now apparently you've been keeping things from your Sister in the Order, Esau," he says, the tone and volume of his voice slowly raising to a shout, "I want you to announce what you said before! What did you say to my sister?!"
    (dice: 6,4)
    Esau must See.

  • summerycleptsummeryclept Registered User
    edited October 2009
    awesome! i was feeding you that, hoping you'd reverse the blow something along those lines.

    jim, i am going to have to escalate something fierce, and probably then i'm only going to be good for whittling away a little of their dice. hopefully enough to let you slip through and do something!

  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I thought that's where you were trying to put this, and that's how I like it work things - character development! Right now, Esau sure as hell doesn't have the dice to pull off a straight See on this, which is going to make his next move pretty crucial to the overall direction of this conflict - especially when we consider that Olive has the next Raise after this.

    As a side note, I really do prefer to keep my big dice in the pools like this - it makes it a hell of a lot scarier for you guys, in my view, when you've got a minimum amount of dice to put forward to avoid a huge reversal.

    The dice rolls in this conflict so far have been outstanding, on my end. Dice wizardry!

  • jimninjajimninja Registered User
    edited October 2009
    hmm, probably not... but I'll give it what I got

    teetotaller = 9 oh god it was so close, but this is also beautiful... I'd save it but I have a narrative for it already

    damn it woulda been great to turn that blow

    SEE:
    Esau doesn't back down, even in the face of such righteous fury, because he can't bear the thought of admitting to the Steward, to Prudence, what he's done. He can't be like his father--dirty goddam drunk, stinkin' of rum, beatin' him to the ground--he can't admit that. Especially not after he and Prudence had that little tumble.

    "Ain't exactly been time for chit-chat so far," he yells back, "what with y'all screamin' and bitchin' and threatenin' helpless women!"
    (dice: 9, 1)

    (dice: 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1)

    0198ec55.jpg
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    (Lorenzo's dice: 9,4,4,3,2,2,1,1)
    (Olive's dice: 8,7,6,5,5,4,4,4,4,3,3,3,3,3,2) (fallout: 6d4)

    "I spent five years with the Mountain People" (2d8=3,3)


    RAISE:
    Now, in her life with with the Mountain People, Olive learned a lot of things. She learned that they could be a cruel people, a malicious people, people willing to kill and steal and turn their backs on kindness if it suited them at the time. They could be lazy and shiftless, especially if they'd gotten drunk off the habits of white folk. They'd murdered her entire family while on some random warpath, and despite everything that the Faith said - despite Esau's training and conversion to the King of Life's True Faith - some things never changed.

    Esau was just as shifty and backstabbing as any other heathen Mountain Man.

    "Don't you turn your back on me," she yells at Esau, "Don't you turn your back on the promise you made to me! You might like Unity more, since she's one of your kind, but you made a promise to marry me to John, and you should hold to it!"
    (dice: 6,5)
    Esau must See.

  • jimninjajimninja Registered User
    edited October 2009
    raised a mountain man = 4, 3 (see)

    (raise) initiation trait b/c it seems very appropriate here but I got a 1 so whatev

    coat for a 2 goddam it I really just wanted another 6 so you couldn't turn the fuckin blow at me


    (dice: 4, 4, 3, 3, 3,2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1)

    SEE/TAKE THE BLOW:
    "It's true! I do like Unity more--she ain't deceitful, and she needs defendin' from you, just like all my other kin in this town!" He waves at his leg. "Y'all know how I got this? Huh?" He shakes his bloody coat in a fistful at Olive. "Pete Stars was so sick in the head with your damn lies that he was convinced the King had no place for him! It drove him crazy--he put a knife in my leg! Now I know I made you a promise, Olive, but I gotta put this entire ball o' shit ahead of you!
    (dice: 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1)

    RAISE:
    "We are going to go find Brother John, drag his ass and all yours together, and we're gonna have us a weddin'--but I ain't sayin' whose at this point 'cause I'm not entirely sure! You think she's a sorceress, and you think she's a sorceress," he points from Olive to Faith and back, "and you don't think Brother John can decide who he wants to marry for himself," and he points to Lorenzo, "but I haven't even seen this elusive Brother John all day, and I don't know who, but somebody put a demon in Faith's body! And by the King of Life we will sort it out and deliver His judgement unto the wicked."

    And he was gonna do what he could to prove that it was Olive.
    (dice: 4, 4)

    (dice: 3, 3, 3, 1) (fallout: 6d4)

    Lorenzo and Olive must See.

    0198ec55.jpg
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Is that Raise aimed at both Olive and Lorenzo, or just one of the pair?

  • jimninjajimninja Registered User
    edited October 2009
    got it all sorted out now, it's both, postin' from class like a cool dude 8-)

    0198ec55.jpg
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    (Lorenzo's dice: 9,6,4,4,4,3,2,2,1,1)
    (Olive's dice: 8,7,5,4,4,4,4,3,3,3,3,3,2) (fallout: 6d4)


    SEE/REVERSING THE BLOW:

    Despite his firey words, Esau fails to land a ringing blow on either of the Oatman siblings - in fact, with the Dog's full, public confession of his promise to wed John and Olive, the blue-tattooed Sister finds herself somewhat emboldened in the situation. She knows that confession was just the first breaking point for the young Dog, and that she just has to keep the pressure on him for a little while longer.

    "So you admit it," she says, full of pride in her words, "You admit you made a promise to me, and now you're turning your back on it! You think anyone in town's gonna trust the Dogs when they break their word like that?"

    Lorenzo, still in front of his wife and next to his sister, just shakes his head slowly at the young Mountain Man. To think, Esau used to be welcome in his house - with this attitude of his, Esau wasn't going to be welcome in Memphisto for a long, long time.
    (Lorenzo's dice: 4,4)
    (Olive's dice: 8)

    Gotta be honest here, guys

    I am not likin' your chances of getting out of this conflict with a win

    For reference, the current dice pools for all combatants:

    (Prudence's dice: 1,1,1,1) (fallout: 3d4)
    (Esau's dice: 3,3,3,1) (fallout: 6d4)
    (Lorenzo's dice: 9,6,4,3,2,2,1,1)
    (Olive's dice: 8,7,5,4,4,4,4,3,3,3,3,3,2) (fallout: 6d4)

    might be a little out of balance

  • jimninjajimninja Registered User
    edited October 2009
    well, hell

    gonna have to start smashing some heads???

    0198ec55.jpg
  • summerycleptsummeryclept Registered User
    edited October 2009
    (dice: 1, 1, 1, 1,) Fallout 3d4

    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2294498/
    I'm a Dog 2d6= 1, 1

    FUCKING BULLSHIT

    (dice: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1) Fallout 3d4

    "In God's name, Esau, what did you do?"

    She'll deal with that later.

    RAISE:
    To Olive:

    "I'm gettin' 'bout tired o' you, woman," Prudence tells her. "You run yer mouth like you know what's what! Are you a Watchdog of the Faith? Or are you just some no-good double-schemin' wretch lookin' fer help?"
    (dice: 1, 1)

    Olive needs to see. It also seems like Lorenzo likes to speak up on her behalf, so him too, if you deem applicable.
    this is horrible. can i start a follow-up conflict to seriously hurt one of these motherfuckers? out of pure vengeance.

  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    (Lorenzo's dice: 9,6,5,5,4,3,2,2,1,1)
    (Olive's dice: 8,7,5,4,4,4,4,3,3,3,3,3,2) (fallout: 6d4)


    REVERSE THE BLOW:
    "You call me a double-schemin' wretch," comes Olive's reply, "When your own Brother Dog makes promises and spits on 'em like it weren't no issue? Throwing around his position and authority as a Watchdog without a care, makin' and takin' back promises just because they don't suit him anymore?"

    Lorenzo's fury is back into full session with Prudence's exclamation, and he waits for Olive to finish before making his own reply to the juvenile, red-faced girl Dog.

    "Running mouths around seems to be your speciality, Dog," he says as a follow-up, "Might do you some good to try listening to your damn congregation, take some lessons on proper tact before you scream at them!"
    (Lorenzo's dice: 4)
    (Olive's dice: 8)

    New round! Order is, again: Lorenzo, Olive, Esau, Prudence.

    "I'm a Branch Steward" (2d10=5,5)

    RAISE:

    Now, Lorenzo has had to deal with many things in his time as the Steward of the congregation in Memphisto, but he ain't never had such a shitpile of emotion and misplaced opinions in front of him. Dogs are supposed to heal the body, not treat the wound; that was his place of work. Now, marrying Olive and John in order to foster love and support amongst the people of this town, that he could understand; hell, that's something he could get behind.

    But this whole business of taking sides, viewing individual wishes like Unity's as troubles that plagued the whole congregation, that wasn't the Dog's place or within their authority. Especially when the Dog was taking the word of one insane little Mountain Whore against a Steward, his wife and his sister.

    "Now listen here, Dog," he says between gritting teeth, "You don't have the right to take back a promise that would heal this congregation. I suggest you apologise, boy."
    (Lorenzo's dice: 6,4)
    Esau must See.
    Follow-up conflicts to hurt people out of pure spite and vengeance? Great work, Watchdog.

    We also have sad news, guys!

    Due to time committments and availability issues, Wildcat has decided to withdraw from the game. Which leaves us with a delicate situation regarding Napthali and John. Now, I can try looking for a new player, but they'd basically have to take up Napthali's position, mid-conflict, and not have a chance to make their own character.

    If you guys have any opinion on the matter, please let me know.

  • jimninjajimninja Registered User
    edited October 2009
    i blow at this game :o

    I'm seriously thinking about giving, but the thing is... I really do not want to marry Olive to John. Any thoughts, simon?

    also f you Steward Lorenzo marrying Olive to John is tooootally gonna heal the congregation, what with John not liking her and Pete being in unrequited love with Faith

    0198ec55.jpg
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Well, see, this is the thing: first, you started hitting around Olive until you broke and agreed to marry her. Now you've tried to back out on your promise, and Olive and Lorenzo have basically talked circles around your head. If you give in this situation, then you're basically fucked, unless you're willing to find someone else to assist you, then open up a conflict over this with fighting or gun-fighting.

    That isn't to say that it's impossible! You'll just have to pull off a really dangerous conflict which may result in death for one or more parties. Possibly you, who knows. But that's what this game is about!

    If you want more dice right now... well, the only stats we haven't rolled are Will, and you don't have many traits left to roll. I'm going to be honest and say that pushing this conflict isn't going to end well for anyone - with the dice they have left, it's going to be hard to make a ding on Olive and Lorenzo.

    p.s. unity and faith aren't the same people just because they're mountain women, you racist

  • jimninjajimninja Registered User
    edited October 2009
    simonwolf wrote: »
    p.s. unity and faith aren't the same people just because they're mountain women, you racist
    goddammit i even noticed it when it happened a while back

    they ought to stop ruining my life

    0198ec55.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.