As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

(PRIME) The PAX Trivia Round for Pokemanz!

MagesMages Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in PAX Archive
Hey guys. I've decided to give out my most valued Pokemon at PAX for a little fun at the handheld lounge. There will be 6 rounds per category and probably 3 or 4 categorys. Each round winner gets a legendary pokemon off my Platinum cart. I have alot of Shiny pokemon as well and a couple of legendarys all gotten from multiple playthrough's. All Trivia will be conducted in pictochat and hopefully wont be so congested.

So the Category's are,

Category 1: Game Sayings (Would you Kindly for example, just name the game)
Times: 11:00 Friday
Prizes: Rayquaza, Entei, Lugia, one Unknown, And a SHINY Charizard!
Prizes will be given out at hte end of the round, winners must look for Mages at the end of the category to pick up their prizes. I'm short and will probably be wearing jeans and a black shirt with a penguin with wings on it.

Category 2: Movie Trivia
Time: 4:00 Friday
Prizes: A Shiny Swampert, Zapdos, Ho-OH, Articuno, Registeel, Regice
Prizes will be given out at hte end of the round, winners must look for Mages at the end of the category to pick up their prizes. I'm short and will probably be wearing jeans and a black shirt with a penguin with wings on it.

Category 3: Potent Potables (JK it's Upcoming Games!)
Time: 11:00 Saturday
Prizes: A teal Mew, Dialga, Palkia, Suicune, Raikou, and a shiny Deoxys(!)
Prizes will be given out at hte end of the round, winners must look for Mages at the end of the category to pick up their prizes. I'm short and will probably be wearing jeans and some type of T-Shirt. Just shout for mages I'll be somewhere.

Mages on
This discussion has been closed.