As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Tie in Mouth Joke

1235»

• HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    my grandma is from the old country and still uses slurs to refer to all races because "that's how they did it back home"

Little racist old ladies are weird man. My great grandmother was like that and every now and then the crazy old bat would let one fly like it was nothing.

Hunter on
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    russians are hella racist

hella

so hella

Faricazy on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I call Vivienne Xiao bi ze which means small nose.

She thinks it is very sweet.

Blake T on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Blaket wrote: »

it's sickeningly cute

guaranteed to induce diabetes in everyone within a 5-mile radius

our neighbors are FUCKED

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    Vivixenne wrote: »

it's sickeningly cute

guaranteed to induce diabetes in everyone within a 5-mile radius

our neighbors are FUCKED

phew

Orikaeshigitae on
    edited May 2009
    my grandma is from the old country and still uses slurs to refer to all races because "that's how they did it back home"

yeah the slang terms Cantonese people use to talk about everyone else are actually pretty insulting and everyone uses them when speaking Cantonese

nowadays they're used more as just "the terms they've always used" so there's nothing vicious behind their use, it's just the word they grew up associating with them

but you know, those terms' origins are not so nice

that said, I watched Clerks 2 the other night and I didn't even know that half the terms that were said in that one segment of the movie were racial slurs

he lists a bunch and I'm all "what, I have never heard those before what do those even MEAN"

and during the scene I have no idea why everyone's so offended and Blake has to lean over to me and go "yeah that's a racial slur against blacks"

and I'm just like what is there a handbook people have that lists this shit
    porch monkey

we're taking it back!

Faricazy on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Faricazy wrote: »

yeah the slang terms Cantonese people use to talk about everyone else are actually pretty insulting and everyone uses them when speaking Cantonese

nowadays they're used more as just "the terms they've always used" so there's nothing vicious behind their use, it's just the word they grew up associating with them

that said, I watched Clerks 2 the other night and I didn't even know that half the terms that were said in that one segment of the movie were racial slurs

he lists a bunch and I'm all "what, I have never heard those before what do those even MEAN"

and during the scene I have no idea why everyone's so offended and Blake has to lean over to me and go "yeah that's a racial slur against blacks"

porch monkey

we're taking it back!

YEAH

when he said that the first time I was so confused!

how many racial slurs are people offended by? I mean seriously, the n-word's enough, isn't it?

Vivixenne on
    edited May 2009

porch monkey

we're taking it back!

YEAH

how many racial slurs are people offended by? I mean seriously, the n-word's enough, isn't it?
    except the N-word is ONLY OFFENSIVE UNDER CERTAIN white CIRCUMSTANCES

ugh

Faricazy on
  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

porch monkey

we're taking it back!

YEAH

ugh

Hurgh

I saw a facebook thing in which a black girl I know posted something like "N***A YOU SO CRAZY"

Fortunately she was admonished

But why would you do that in the first place?

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    When I was going to high school the only race that could be discriminated against were natives, because people who weren't white or native were few and far between and were to be marveled at and cherished. Like animals at a zoo.

I remember I was sitting in English and this farmer dude next to me turns my way and asks in a low voice, "If you could kill a n-asterisk, would you?"

"I... Uh. N-no."

I can guaruntee that the only black people that motherfucker had seen at that point were on Much Music.

ChicoBlue on
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Whatever you chuweros. Shit fuckers.

Hunter on
    edited May 2009
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    When I was going to high school the only race that could be discriminated against were natives, because people who weren't white or native were few and far between and were to be marveled at and cherished. Like animals at a zoo.

I remember I was sitting in English and this farmer dude next to me turns my way and asks in a low voice, "If you could kill a n-asterisk, would you?"

"I... Uh. N-no."

I can guaruntee that the only black people that motherfucker had seen at that point were on Much Music.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

oh my god

Vivixenne on
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009

porch monkey

we're taking it back!

YEAH

ugh

Boondocks.jpg

Poorochondriac on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

"I... Uh. N-no."

In high school out of a graduating class of about 160 I would be shocked if there was more that 10 people in the class that weren't white.

Blake T on
  • Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    there were more black and mexican kids at my high school than whites.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    russians are hella racist

hella

so hella

I can confirm this

Sal on
    xet8c.gif

edited May 2009

Mexicans are some kind of exotic race in Australia.

Blake T on
  • Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

Mexicans are some kind of exotic race in Australia.

up here in vancouver, too.

Mister Longbaugh on