As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Good Morning [Chat] Racers

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    is there some special button to make twitter save when I try to remove certain people from my mobile updates?

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    Personally I find ones religious beliefs to be pretty personal and much like your favorite sexual position not really something I need to discuss. Like I said I done fucked up today, it won't happen again.

Well when I think of Iran, I don't really think of "Great place to live an alternative life style." Much like Alabama or Texas.

dude

reverse cowgirl is the best

if you're doing it doggy style, you're doing it wrong

and if you're doing missionary then you're the cause of all social ills

skippydumptruck on
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Personally I find ones religious beliefs to be pretty personal and much like your favorite sexual position not really something I need to discuss. Like I said I done fucked up today, it won't happen again.

Well when I think of Iran, I don't really think of "Great place to live an alternative life style." Much like Alabama or Texas.

dude

Aaand back to children we go. Full circle!

Haphazard on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    OremLK wrote: »

Note: "not just on an intellectual level but on a moral level and in how they're living their lives".
    Excluding the bolded bit, what else does "wrong" mean?

If someone's a pagan I think they're wrong about paganism being accurate with respect to reality. If someone's a scientologist I think they're wrong about it being accurate with respect to reality. If someone's a flat earther I think they're wrong about it being accurate with respect to reality. If someone's a catholic I think they're wrong about it being accurate with respect to reality.

...Oh noes I think people are wrong? Stop the presses, call the guards.

MikeMan on
    edited May 2009
    Haphazard wrote: »
    All changes have to be certified by an approved garage or directly by the Technical Inspection Agency.
    They will have the cables, trust me.

that blows

that's like buying a computer and then being told you can't make any changes to it yourself, without having a best buy technician approve it

skippydumptruck on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

dude

Aaand back to children we go. Full circle!

I think we might have to wait a few months for this tangent to get back to children.

Cinders on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

dude

Fuck you and your reverse cowgirl. I don't want my penis broken by some overzealous harlot!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    MikeMan you're a jerk
    Kiss me.
    But only a little. No homo.

Pony on
    edited May 2009
    Pony wrote: »
    MikeMan you're a jerk
    Kiss me.
    But only a little. No homo.
    we'll go to mexico because it's not gay if it's in mexico

MikeMan on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    mexico is mikeman's only hope

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    look at me, writin' all analytically
    Thomas Nagel’s essay “What Is It Like to Be a Bat?” argues that since our current understanding of consciousness is so limited we must maintain that certain facts about phenomenological experience cannot be reduced to objective arguments; rather, we currently must hold that certain facts are subjectively true. Nagel proposes that a conscious state is a mental state that constitutes “something that it is like to be that organism.” The thrust of Nagel’s argument is that if a fact is subjective, facts about other subjectivity cannot be accurately known. While Nagel holds his argument to extra-species subjectivity, I argue that experiences of consciousness cannot be known intra-species, and that one cannot even know “what it was like” to have experienced most personal experiences of subjectivity. I believe (1) that even asking what an experience is “like” is asking a conscious subject to imagine “leaping out” of their body into the body of another, and (2) that Nagel assumes knowledge of an experience, once experienced, is continually known and never forgotten.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    edited May 2009

dude

Fuck you and your reverse cowgirl. I don't want my penis broken by some overzealous harlot!

OPIATE OF THE MASSES

skippydumptruck on
    edited May 2009
    Oh shit mikemans trying to spread that swine flu I saw on the teevees.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited May 2009
    All changes have to be certified by an approved garage or directly by the Technical Inspection Agency.
    They will have the cables, trust me.

that blows

that's like buying a computer and then being told you can't make any changes to it yourself, without having a best buy technician approve it

The chances of killing someone with that computer are a bit smaller though. ;)

Haphazard on
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    kissed.jpg

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Why do I need a reason for being against something other than that I think it is untrue?

Couscous on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    kissed.jpg

So, we all have to kiss guys only then?

Cinders on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    how many different ways are there to say we don't actually know anything? it gets tiring.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Couscous wrote: »
    Why do I need a reason for being against something other than that I think it is untrue?

A rational belief is one that you (1) have reasons for, and (2) have reasons against contrarian views.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    edited May 2009
    kissing is for adults only

married adults

skippydumptruck on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009

dude

Doggy style is great if you pull her hair until you're both straight up. Missionary also if her legs are wrapped around you or on your shoulders. Bracing her feet in your armpits is a surprisingly effective technique as well (thanks Kama Sutra on that one)

TL DR on
    edited May 2009

married adults

Married adults who are also men?

Cinders on
    edited May 2009
    Cinders wrote: »
    kissed.jpg

No, you just have to avoid that church.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited May 2009

married adults

Married adult men.

Edit: Damn you, Cinders! And ^5.

Haphazard on
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Podly wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »

A rational belief is one that you (1) have reasons for, and (2) have reasons against contrarian views.

That would fall under the thinking part.

Couscous on
    edited May 2009
    holding hands must only be done within the confines of a healthy, stable marriage that has lasted for at least 10 years.

MikeMan on
    edited May 2009
    kissed.jpg

Oh oh oh no

no don't

Goddamn church misogyny KISS THE GIRL

Hakkekage on
  • DmanDman Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    kissed.jpg

/facepalm

Dman on
    edited May 2009

married adults

Married adults who are also men?

yes but only in 5 states.

skippydumptruck on
    edited May 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    kissed.jpg

Oh oh oh no

no don't

Goddamn church misogyny KISS THE GIRL

So I either have to be with women

Or burn in hell forever?

Man, what's the difference?

RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited May 2009

OPIATE OF THE MASSES

Most terrifying internet day for me was the one when there was a story about a dude whos dick broke during sex. His wife was getting a little jumpy and there was a snap and a lot of blood, now hes impotent.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited May 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    holding hands must only be done within the confines of a healthy, stable marriage that has lasted for at least 10 years.

and it's best not to interlock fingers

lest lust inflame ye

skippydumptruck on
    edited May 2009

OPIATE OF THE MASSES

Most terrifying internet day for me was the one when there was a story about a dude whos dick broke during sex. His wife was getting a little jumpy and there was a snap and a lot of blood, now hes impotent.

that is why I had a titanium rod implanted in my... rod.

don't tell the German authorities, I do not have a permit for it :|

skippydumptruck on
    edited May 2009

OPIATE OF THE MASSES

that's not how it happened, it was in missionary and he hit her pelvic bone with his donger and then there was a snap and a lot of blood

Don't discourage jumpiness lest you find yourself with a pool of dead fish to choose from

EDIT: Although i realize now i never sought to find out how the fuck he hit her pelvic bone

i need to find this story again

Hakkekage on
  • GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    wallpapers. I can has them?

Where d'yall get your wallpapers?

Greeper on
    edited May 2009

OPIATE OF THE MASSES

that is why I had a titanium rod implanted in my... rod.

don't tell the German authorities, I do not have a permit for it :|

I might have to... inspect you...

Haphazard on
    edited May 2009
    Greeper wrote: »
    wallpapers. I can has them?

Where d'yall get your wallpapers?

various sources.

My old desktop was the worst:
    olddesk.jpg

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    My brother has the best desktop wallpaper right now. Although I'm not sure if anyone else would find it funny, as it's a videogame reference but also sort of an in-joke.

I'll have to post it when I get home.

Nocturne on
    edited May 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »

OPIATE OF THE MASSES

that's not how it happened, it was in missionary and he hit her pelvic bone with his donger and then there was a snap and a lot of blood

Don't discourage jumpiness lest you find yourself with a pool of dead fish to choose from

EDIT: Although i realize now i never sought to find out how the fuck he hit her pelvic bone

i need to find this story again

Oh god there must have been multiple stories, because I was reading up on it and there was one who got the broken dick from cowgirl. I mean just reading up on broken dick was terrifying. All of them related that there was a pop and then lots of blood (kind of a reverse virginity).

Also look australia, your entire country is trying to kill you.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article6231301.ece

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited May 2009
    ronaldo you should kill your entire family, then put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger

just for having had that wallpaper.

i mean Jesus H. Science, that's bad

MikeMan on
This discussion has been closed.