As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

StarCraft II beta sign-ups open

124»

• Options
    ArkanArkan Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Well if your email address was involved at any point and you're still using the same email for the bnet account...

Arkan on
    Big, honkin' pile of WoW characters
    I think it's hard for someone not to rage at mario kart, while shouting "Fuck you Donkey Kong. Whose dick did you suck to get all those red shells?"
  • Options
    MangarooMangaroo LondonRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I hope I get into this so I don't have to purchase Dawn of War II to quench my RTS thirst..

Mangaroo on
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I've been trying this since yesterday and it keeps telling me there's a problem with my internet connection. I think there might be something off about the network address it's detecting:

blizzardm.jpg

SteevL on
  • Options
    CaedereCaedere S'no regrets BIRDIESRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I've been getting the same problem.

Caedere on
    FWnykYl.jpg
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Router might be blocking it.

Henroid on
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Mine worked fine the first time, but after I cleared a bunch of junk off my hard drive and tried to re-send the updated info it gave me the "problem with connection" error every time.

KalTorak on
  • Options
    CaedereCaedere S'no regrets BIRDIESRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Henroid wrote: »
    Router might be blocking it.

'puter DMZed AND virus software disabled. Still no luck. D:

Caedere on
    FWnykYl.jpg
  • Options
    JamesDMJamesDM Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    https://us.battle.net was what I ended up having to use if that hasn't been covered yet. battle.net kept 403'ing on me.

Also, inactive WoW accounts work if you don't own or can't find keys for any other blizzard products.

JamesDM on
    If you have any complaints about this poster then feel free to: Иди на хуй, Сучьи :D

Steam, PSN, XBL, Xfire and everything else JamesDM
  • Options
    MangarooMangaroo LondonRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Any idea as to when we find out?

Mangaroo on